Regular Contributor

Show the INSIDE of the bags please!!

I cannot tell you how many bags I have had to return because these show hosts are so intent on 10 minutes of showing the colors and patterns and NOT showing the structure of

the inside of the bags!!

New Bag today, first show, two show hosts and company rep! 10 minutes on the bag, and NO description of the inside, NO showing of the inside of the bag!!

It really gets my goat! And this show host does it all the time!

Regular Contributor

Re: Show the INSIDE of the bags please!!

Deelor, I'm finding that there are fewer pockets on the bags they are releasing lately. Some have no interior pockets or just slip pockets. I wonder if they don't address the interior hoping buyers will not notice. I find myself checking both the QVC & VB websites before even considering purchasing. The organization/pockets are one of the reasons I started buying VB.
Valued Contributor

I agree 100%. I was interested in the first Vera Bradley crossbody bag that Amy showed in the overnight hours. Neither Amy or the rep showed the inside of the bag, zipper, pockets or anything. I was very disappointed in the presentation.

Esteemed Contributor

I so agree ! I think that the hosts should quickly show the colors, then the inside, then talk about all the rest. The inside is very important to all women.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Can't understand why some hosts don't show the inside of the bags. This is just common sense. When I am shopping for a bag at a store the inside is as important to me as the way the bag looks outside.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with all of you....I want to see ALL of the bag....inside and out....

I liken not showing the interior of a handbag.... to the Hosts that show ""details"" on the darkest piece of clothing....instead of bringing a brighter color forward...

I noticed many of the Irish vendors would show the black in the front...and the HOst would say nothing about showing one of the lighter colors....Come on...I can't see details on a black sweater...dress...skirt...blouse...geez....

Honored Contributor

I feel the same way, however I won't purchase a handbag that they don't show the inside of. Any female should know better. Alberti does a much better job describing and showing detail than the female hosts.
Super Contributor

On 3/20/2015 twopeas said:

I so agree ! I think that the hosts should quickly show the colors, then the inside, then talk about all the rest. The inside is very important to all women.

AMEN, You would think common sense would be to show the inside fast!!

Honored Contributor

The interior of the bag is at least as important if not more important than the "look" of the bag. If I'm not shown the interior (I'll even look on line to try and find a picture)... if I do not know what the interior will be like, I won't order it.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Evine has such a great way of showing handbags. They show from the top and all the insides and even give the measurements of every bag! Amazing that they can do that and the Q is just clueless and its annoying. One of the very reasons I won't buy any bag from QVC is the lack of giving any dimensions, showing the inside of the handbag and then not disclosing if the bag is truly 100% leather.