Trusted Contributor

Anyone watching? What do you think of the new prints? I love them. But I'm still a Venetian Paisley girl thru and thru.

I LOVE the rep's necklace. Anyone else notice that? It's so colorful I wish I knew where to see it for sale. lol

Super Contributor

I travel quite a bit (airplanes mainly) and was wondering about the quality of the duffels. Do they qualify as carry-on? I like the fact that these are easily washable.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/20/2015 Crisso said:

I travel quite a bit (airplanes mainly) and was wondering about the quality of the duffels. Do they qualify as carry-on? I like the fact that these are easily washable.

My sister travels using a Vera Bradley small duffel as carry-on.

I have a few Vera Bradley bags and have found them to be very good quality and stand up to washing quite well.

Super Contributor
On 3/20/2015 Deb1010again said:

I have a few Vera Bradley bags and have found them to be very good quality and stand up to washing quite well.

I caved!

Trusted Contributor
On 3/20/2015 Deb1010again said:

I caved!

Good for you! Use it in good health!

Trusted Contributor

One thing about QVC that ticks me off... they're doing a presentation now selling Venetian Paisley which is a retired pattern at nearly full price. All the venetian paisley stuff has been selling at a healthy discount at the Vera Bradley website and outlet stores (over 60% off).

Esteemed Contributor

I am watching.....just bought four of the duffles...in the Field Flowers....

one for each dil....one for my granddaughter and one for me....so we all have matching....we don't travel together...lol...but I thought that print was nice...liked the pink on but I thought the Field Flowers wouldn't show the dirt as easily...

Honored Contributor

Yeah, cool necklace. Go to the VB web site and see if sold there. I have 3 bracelets from there and they're very pretty too.

Valued Contributor

I was interested in the first crossbody bag they showed. Neither Amy or the rep opened or showed the bag at all. Didn't show the zipper, pockets, etc. Nothing. I was very disappointed in their presentation.

Honored Contributor
I bought the grand traveler in Venetian Paisley directly off VB site with free s/h the bag was $39 after all the discounts/coupons I receive from their sales (and print is retired ?). I also bought the weekender for $29 during a sale. No more checked bags for me (and I travel a lot) carryon & fill my weekender - it slips right over the handle of carryon. And the tote is huge!!!