Super Contributor

Slow processing and shipping

Has anyone else had very slow processing after ordering something from the Vera Bradley website? I ordered something Sunday night and it hasn't even shipped out yet.
Super Contributor

Re: Slow processing and shipping

Hi, Ladybug837. That has occasionally happened to me. It's usually around a holiday or when they are having a big sale. I guess they get backed up. Usually their shipping is very fast. I hope they send your order soon.

Respected Contributor

Yes 2 days ago I had one item in process for 6 days so I emailed CS got the standard reply and they said my ship arrival date was 17th not to worry! Great I replied as no way would it arrive to me by 17th usually takes 7-10 days from shipped notification. Yesterday I checked - still in process - today it is now on backorder - so I cancelled order. I still have 2i items sitting in process for now 3 days - what is happening? I think I will definitely check out other shopping places as Q is kind of going down the tubes for me.

Ordering from Vera Bradley online is a nightmare. Takes forever for them to ship your package. They will tell you in email that it has shipped and try to blame FedEx for not showing that they even have it but it is not true. FedEx will tell you that it has not been released to them. Vera Bradley reps will stick to their story until you challenge it and ask for a supervisor. THe supervisor I spoke to finally told the truth that it was still sitting in their facility and hadn't shipped but.....they start making excuses that it takes so many days to process the package, excuse, excuse, excuse. snore..z.z.z.z...No more Vera Bradly for me.