Super Contributor

great pieces on that auction site directly from Vera Bradley!!!!

Valued Contributor

Thanks!

Super Contributor
On 2/25/2015 CindyinNC said:

Thanks!

You're welcome.

Esteemed Contributor

Yup, I took advantage of some 60% off items {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor

Couldn't resist! Free shipping sealed the deal for me plus HUGE savings!

To be honest, I only buy VB when they have these sales now....why pay retail when I can get factory new items so cheap? Smiley Happy Win win for me, and win win for VB in clearing out inventory! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I love these sales too!!!! I agree, sometimesQVCaddict. why pay retail when we can get VB on sale. I noticed that the Q has a few on easy pay right now.

Have fun looking & shopping!!

Valued Contributor

Maybe you haven't noticed but Vera Bradley is not always on the up and up. I get her ""sale"" e-mails and have seen that an item I may be interested in is sold out- then one or two days later- that same item --- same pattern- is now available again but at a higher price! That's just wrong!--- and the minimum shipping cost generally requires a $75 purchase otherwise you may want an item that is ""on sale"" for $29 but ends up costing almost $10 more in shipping ( and you thought QVC's was high!) The ""best"" sales often are sold out in a pattern you may want and of course the pattern you want that's Not on sale is hugely over-priced.. too bad - cause the items are so pretty and many very useful- but they've also jumped on the ""outsource"" bus from what I hear- so they make even more profit.