Esteemed Contributor

I'm Starting to Like Ziggy Zinnia

I wasn't crazy about Ziggy Zinnia when it first came out, but now I'm really liking the pattern, especially the colors. This has happened to me before.

Have you ever not cared for a pattern when it first came out and then loved it so much you had to buy something in that pattern?

I see a Ziggy in my future!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: I'm Starting to Like Ziggy Zinnia

I don't have any Ziggy Zinnia, but have liked the pattern since I first saw it. Most of the time the patterns speak to me right away if they are going to.
Honored Contributor

I'm sure!!

Super Contributor

That happens to me quite a bit. New patterns will come out , and I think that I'm not interested in certain ones. Then I see it in person, and that makes all the difference. I felt that way about Cheery Blossoms. Now I really like it.

Regular Contributor

Same here. When I see the patterns in person, I find I like patterns that I didn't think I would. Like Lucky Dots & Emerald Paisley. I am also drawn to Pink Swirls Flowers-I have been resisting since I already have four other patterns with pinks.
Honored Contributor

I like the companion prints in VB and they are just as important to me as the outside print! Love the chevron that accompanies the Ziggy Zinnia! It's a cheerful, fun print to my way of thinking...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I bought the pleated tote in African Violet. I am not much of a pink/purple person so I did not think I would be thrilled with it, but now I think it is so pretty. I have the tote hanging on a hook outside my shower just so that I can look at it while in the shower.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor

Since VB is discontinuing so many styles, patterns are an afterthought.

Honored Contributor

puppylips... I buy vintage VB as a collector and do the same thing... hang them up so I can look at them... they brighten my day!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~