Esteemed Contributor

on eBay! Hurry hurry hurry!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor
Oh no. I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO LOOK
Esteemed Contributor

Me neither- I went to a Vera outlet over the weekend. Everything was 60% off- PLUS I had a 20% birthday coupon! They even had the solid color microfiber items- a first for all the times I've visited their outlets.

Okay ... maybe I'll peek on ebay!

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/20/2015 ibb38 said:

Me neither- I went to a Vera outlet over the weekend. Everything was 60% off- PLUS I had a 20% birthday coupon! They even had the solid color microfiber items- a first for all the times I've visited their outlets.

Okay ... maybe I'll peek on ebay! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

LOL ibb38, did you buy anything?

Enjoy your outlet purchases.

Today I bought a few items from the eBay sale, such as two Tic Tac Toe totes, in Fanfare and Flutterby, a few ereader sleeves, a 2015 agenda, and a few hardshell covers. All that for less than $100. I'm a happy girl!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Very funny {#emotions_dlg.laugh} - not on ebay!! But the outlets this past weekend, wow! Wish I bought more. The microfiber items are such great quality, they remind me of Vera way back when [USA made].

I was surprised to see Villager totes- and asked the staff if the Villager was coming back. They told me the totes were 'made for outlet' pieces. It seems like earlier posts regarding their direction might be happening. The original price certainly didn't reflect 'made for outlet'!