Super Contributor

New Vera patterns coming out January 15

I saw pictures of the new January 15 releases yesterday at my favorite retailer. There is a new Navy and Green pattern......some stripes and some polka dots. The polka dots will be available on the Trapeze Tote. There is also a solid Navy which will be available in the faux leather. I'm hoping for Navy in the microfiber soon too. There is also a pattern that resembles Pink Swirls, but they are pulling out more of the pink, and a pattern called Rio (hope I remembered that correctly). It's very vibrant. They are also bringing back the Kiss Kiss coin purse. I believe about 4 patterns. I know Midnight Paisley for sure. As always, I'm super excited!
Super Contributor

Re: New Vera patterns coming out January 15

Thanks for the info!! I just ordered the turn lock satchel in the raisin color from their site. I love that style of bag.....I have it in the Olivia Pink. Its a great bag to carry. Though for shopping I like a crossbody of some kind.

I wonder if there will be a Vera Bradley show on around the 15th.

Super Contributor

On 12/30/2014 Pepper22 said:

Thanks for the info!! I just ordered the turn lock satchel in the raisin color from their site. I love that style of bag.....I have it in the Olivia Pink. Its a great bag to carry. Though for shopping I like a crossbody of some kind.

I wonder if there will be a Vera Bradley show on around the 15th.

I also love the Turn Lock Satchel. Yesterday I got it in the Midnight Paisley. I agree it is a great bag. I love the raisin too. I have it in the triple zip hipster.
Esteemed Contributor

I have the triple zip in raisin too. Love it. I have the 15'th marked on my calendar already. Saw this turn lock satchel in bright pink in the VB window, but they weren't open yet. Looked very fresh and springlike.

Trusted Contributor

The turnlock satchel is one of my favorite VB styles, and somehow I have accumulated 5 of them ! Lol. The latest one was the red microfiber which I got at a one day only sale at a local store at 50% off. However, I noticed with the red microfiber one, the bar on the turnlock does not protrude as much as on the other ones, so it's a little harder to grab and turn. No biggie, as I still love the bag. Will be curious to see if the new ones are like that as well.
Valued Contributor

what, I have not seen the new patterns....augh....I'm going to HOLD ON and BE STRONG.....

Esteemed Contributor

Finally, a couple of pics from the blog "Inside Stitch". Look at the houndstooth with the dash of color. And the navy bucket bag.

Spring 2015

Super Contributor

Hi Cindy - thanks for posting the pics. I've been meaning to all day but never got the chance! I also went to VB.com and went under all new. Some really pretty things. I "think" I might try out the faux leather in the Navy satchel. I've always loved a good, nice looking Navy bag, and I'm hoping the faux leather won't be heavy. I actually like the look of the faux in the stores.
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2015 diamondsforme said: Hi Cindy - thanks for posting the pics. I've been meaning to all day but never got the chance! I also went to VB.com and went under all new. Some really pretty things. I "think" I might try out the faux leather in the Navy satchel. I've always loved a good, nice looking Navy bag, and I'm hoping the faux leather won't be heavy. I actually like the look of the faux in the stores.

On the faux leathers, please make sure you examine them closely in person. There were some stitching flaws on one of them and one of the bags had an uneven flap. It is probably a difficult material to work with so you just need to be cautious. It has a nice smooth feel though and takes color nicely. Cheers !!

Super Contributor

On 1/5/2015 Hi Cindy said:
On 1/5/2015 diamondsforme said: Hi Cindy - thanks for posting the pics. I've been meaning to all day but never got the chance! I also went to VB.com and went under all new. Some really pretty things. I "think" I might try out the faux leather in the Navy satchel. I've always loved a good, nice looking Navy bag, and I'm hoping the faux leather won't be heavy. I actually like the look of the faux in the stores.

On the faux leathers, please make sure you examine them closely in person. There were some stitching flaws on one of them and one of the bags had an uneven flap. It is probably a difficult material to work with so you just need to be cautious. It has a nice smooth feel though and takes color nicely. Cheers !!

Thank you for the heads up. I will most certainly check them over carefully. I can honestly say I've never had a faux leather bag. Either leather or VB cloth so this will be different for me.