Valued Contributor

oH no..Buy 2 sale VB items get 3rd free

Here they go again, VBdotcom is having another sale, buy two sale items get a third free. I'm not even going to LOOK.

OKAY..WHY PRETEND... I'm going right over to see.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

But I'm not going to buy anything...I'm not going to buy anything.

I'l report back soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: oH no..Buy 2 sale VB items get 3rd free

Oh no is right. I already have my reds and my midnight houndstooth. Now I keep looking at that hipster in the paisley.

And the Puffy Tote for spring/summer.

Super Contributor

On 12/5/2014 sunshine3215 said:

Here they go again, VBdotcom is having another sale, buy two sale items get a third free. I'm not even going to LOOK.

OKAY..WHY PRETEND... I'm going right over to see.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

But I'm not going to buy anything...I'm not going to buy anything.

I'l report back soon.

While you're there not looking, do you see any signature print wristlets? I know better then to go look myself...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

I went over and yes, you can buy a bag, I love the vera tote, I could get two grand travelers for future trips.

BUT DANG...How many very bags is enough. I am not buying anything, I put a pair of gloves in the cart but I didn't buy it.

I need a water heater. I'm done...no vera bag for me. The sales are so frequent now, and I saw the two new prints and I'm not that crazy for the black/white so I hope to not buy anything for a minute.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/5/2014 sunshine3215 said:

I need a water heater. I'm done...no vera bag for me. The sales are so frequent now, and I saw the two new prints and I'm not that crazy for the black/white so I hope to not buy anything for a minute.

sunshine, that made me laugh out loud {#emotions_dlg.laugh} You hope not to buy anything for a minute hahahaha. So, did you go yet?

I received that same email, and I'm really anxious to take a peek and see what's there. I do know that they raised the prices on several bags that were much cheaper last week. So, I'm not even sure it's a great deal.

But to sweeten the pot, I received an email from Vera this morning, asking "Where have you been? We miss you!" With, of course, a $20 coupon off a $75 purchase. So of course, all day I've been thinking about that coupon. But I don't want anything now!!!!

I am not buying, and as you say, "I hope to not buy anything for a minute!" {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

I am not looking either. Still waiting for my 2 baby bottle carriers, in Lola, I bought during the last Ebay sale.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still sitting on my hands...hooray for those of us who are not giving in...yet

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor

Well I did not buy a thing and I'm not going over there to "KEEP" looking, the more you look the more you are tempted.

Hey Vera Sisters...when since QVC started this December on all 3 easy pay???? This is new to me.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday for the first time in months I walked through part of my local mall. One stop was VB. I came away without a bag, but there were several perfectly plain black bags calling and calling. Just can't decide how long I'd be happy with a fabric black, but I do actually need a new black bag for everyday, just not an investment black bag.

It's my understanding that there's an in-store sale next week. I'm not on a VB mailing list, so I'm curious. Will those sale prices be available to everyone or just to those who actually have the VB mailing? Anyone know?

The clerk, of course, was non-committal - just tried to discourage me from waiting with an "It will be crazy here next week. You might not want to wait."

Valued Contributor

the online sales are open to everyone but I'm on the mailing list and get an email. I also bought a black vera tote about 1 -2 months ago and I love it. There are times when you just need a black bag and no print.