Contributor

For those who love the Villager, Vera Website has 6 colors (available through tomorrow I think) for $34.00! I just bought 4!

I figure I better grab these good bags since the company seems to be going in another direction!

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/28/2014 BEslotlady said:

For those who love the Villager, Vera Website has 6 colors (available through tomorrow I think) for $34.00! I just bought 4!

I figure I better grab these good bags since the company seems to be going in another direction!

I saw that today. What patterns did you get?

I keep looking at the cosmetic pouches.

Large and Medium Bow Cosmetic Duo in Ribbons

Esteemed Contributor

Those cosmetic pouches were so adorable too.

I bought the Villager (my favorite style along with the Betsy) in Midnight Blues, Ribbons, and Symphony in Hue (although I already have one, I wanted to get a brand new one).

I wish wish wish they'd come back in more patterns. I wonder if they've "cheapened" up these new releases. We'll find out soon enough.

Enjoy your new bags, Veranistas!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Contributor

Hi Cindy: I got Midnight Blues, Very Berry Paisley, Ribbons and Symphony in Hue. Also a cosmetic trio in Midnight Blues (love that pattern).

Super Contributor

it looks very good.

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/30/2014 BEslotlady said:

Hi Cindy: I got Midnight Blues, Very Berry Paisley, Ribbons and Symphony in Hue. Also a cosmetic trio in Midnight Blues (love that pattern).

Good mix for any season. You are all set !! I keep getting VB stuff for gifts and then keeping it. Bad Cindy. {#emotions_dlg.blushing} Enjoy your bags..dontcha love a bargain?

Now we are headed for Cyber Monday...look at the cute duffle. That is a gorgeous pattern that I have never seen: Symphony in Hue. My husband is starting to call me "Jacque" (after our QVC VB enthusiast).

Small Duffel in Symphony in Hue

Esteemed Contributor

Symphony in Hue is one of my all-time favorite patterns. It's the most popular pattern in my collection. I have more Symphony items than any other pattern. I even own the Symphony apron and the Symphony Kindle sleeve. I just love the way the colors look against the black, and even the interior pattern is so lively. It's a great winter pattern.

Hi Cindy, you're going to LOVE it!

Enjoy all your Vera items!

Esteemed Contributor

Well what do you know? The Villagers are gone. Not one left on the Vera website. I'm sure glad I bought them when I did. I guess they were VERY limited!