Super Contributor

Look on ebay. VB is selling their own again.....great things

Super Contributor
Thanks for the heads up. A nice selection of styles and retired patterns!
Esteemed Contributor

I saw it and I had to literally sit on my hands! Thanks for the heads up {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Oh, there's also another sale on their website. Spend $150 and get a free Vera bag in any pattern, including the new ones, but not the solid colors. Oh, and you also get any color ditty bag for $5 as well.

It's a good deal if you want to spend $150!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor
I bought the Glenna and the turn lock wallet directly from Vera in the pink elephant pattern last week. The Glenna was 30% off. Anyway, it is so cute and I just love it. Does Vera just randomly offer discontinued patterns? I was surprised to see it, and now both the handbag and wallet in that pattern are gone.
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/31/2014 Tissyanne said: I bought the Glenna and the turn lock wallet directly from Vera in the pink elephant pattern last week. The Glenna was 30% off. Anyway, it is so cute and I just love it. Does Vera just randomly offer discontinued patterns? I was surprised to see it, and now both the handbag and wallet in that pattern are gone.

I would have spent the $150 to get the Vera in the Elephants pattern for free, but of course it was sold out.

You're so lucky that you were able to get the Elephants pattern in the Glenna. I have to have the Elephants!

Honored Contributor
sunala, I just happened to catch the pattern, and I was shocked. I was really surprised they offered the wallet. I had never seen the pink elephants in person. It is a real cute pattern. I hope you are able to get it. When I look at the Vera website I usually put pink elephants in the search bar. It will of course pull up a few handbags, but that pattern is always gone. Last week there it was!
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/31/2014 Tissyanne said: sunala, I just happened to catch the pattern, and I was shocked. I was really surprised they offered the wallet. I had never seen the pink elephants in person. It is a real cute pattern. I hope you are able to get it. When I look at the Vera website I usually put pink elephants in the search bar. It will of course pull up a few handbags, but that pattern is always gone. Last week there it was!

Tissyanne, some days you're the statue and some days you're the pigeon. That day you were definitely the pigeon! Enjoy your beautiful Pink Elephants bag!