Super Contributor

Received my VB TSVs today! :-)

I ordered the Cheery Blossom, the Night and Day, and the black microfiber. I love them all! I got each for different reasons: the Cheery Blossom just because it's so pretty, the Night and Day because I wear a lot of black and white, plus it's so flipping cute. I needed a nice size, classy style in black so the microfiber fit that bill. At first I wasn't interested in this bag, but I kept watching it over and over. I'm really glad I caved as it's super nice. I was able to put everything I carry in this bag without it bulging. Can't wait to carry it tomorrow. Anyone else get theirs yet? What do you all think?
Super Contributor

Re: Received my VB TSVs today! :-)

Hi diamondsforme, I'm glad that you are liking this bag so much. So do I!! I got the black microfiber today. Its a keeper. Its just the right size. I'm looking forward to carrying this one. I'm on waitlist for the black & white Geo. Hoping to get that also.

Regular Contributor

I got my Tango Red today, diamondsforme, & I also like mine. You are right, it is very roomy. The strap is a little short, if you want to wear it on your shoulder, but I could use it that way with a sweater. It is a bowler & probably was designed as a carry bag. I find it to be a good length for carrying. I was surprised at how quickly it arrived, considering I ordered during the midnight presentation. My only complaint is since it was shipped in the Q bag instead of a box, there is a slight fold along the length of the bottom of the bag. This happened one other time & is remedied by placing items in the bottom to flatten it out. I'm really glad I ordered!
Contributor

I too received the TSV yesterday! I ordered two of the classic black - one for me and one for my MIL. It is very roomy! I figured it would be because of the 6"" base. It's just a terrific size and very well made. I really love the patterned handbags but I don't own a single black bag! I figured it was time to get one Smiley Happy I would love to get another in this style with a pattern......I wonder what patterns VB will have it in when it goes to retail. The one thing that is disappointing about QVC is that they usually don't bring the new patterns in for items they currently have in stock.

I thought the price was Excellent for this TSV too......

Super Contributor

I'm so glad all of you love yours too! It was an excellent price and I love the little coin purse. I love accessories! :-). Enjoy and carry in the best of health!
Contributor

I received my bag in the Cobalt Blue yesterday. It is very lightweight, the quilting on the bag is very well done, and it holds all the stuff that I carry with me, which is a lot. It looks like it will be easy to keep clean and I like the classy look of it.

Super Contributor

As I mentioned on another thread the day of the TSV, I passed on the the TSV in favor of the Trapeze Tote in Moon Blooms...wow, it is beautiful!! I'm very happy with it and the size is not as intimidating as I thought it would be lol!! I was and still am tempted by the TSV Bowler in the Black and Tango Red. I'm so happy you ladies love your bags...enjoy!Smiley Happy))
Super Contributor

On 10/29/2014 funwun said: As I mentioned on another thread the day of the TSV, I passed on the the TSV in favor of the Trapeze Tote in Moon Blooms...wow, it is beautiful!! I'm very happy with it and the size is not as intimidating as I thought it would be lol!! I was and still am tempted by the TSV Bowler in the Black and Tango Red. I'm so happy you ladies love your bags...enjoy!Smiley Happy))
Funwun- I'm so happy you love your Trapeze Tote. I've looked at it many times. I bet it is gorgeous in Moon Blooms! Enjoy!!!
Valued Contributor

I received the cheery blossoms and the emerald paisley tsv's and I love them. Great size and I love the style and patterns. Very happy with mine.
Super Contributor

On 10/30/2014 diamondsforme said:
On 10/29/2014 funwun said: As I mentioned on another thread the day of the TSV, I passed on the the TSV in favor of the Trapeze Tote in Moon Blooms...wow, it is beautiful!! I'm very happy with it and the size is not as intimidating as I thought it would be lol!! I was and still am tempted by the TSV Bowler in the Black and Tango Red. I'm so happy you ladies love your bags...enjoy!Smiley Happy))
Funwun- I'm so happy you love your Trapeze Tote. I've looked at it many times. I bet it is gorgeous in Moon Blooms! Enjoy!!!
Thank you Diamondsforme!! The Moon Blooms pattern is so beautiful in person and this silhouette is fantastic...I'm tempted to eventually get another one lol ( maybe in Cheery Blossoms )...