Regular Contributor
A local store that carries VB sent out an email that offered 30% off anything in the store (except Brighton). I decided to go in & look for accessories for the Tango Red TSV I ordered. I ended up getting a Turn Lock wallet in Tango Red & a Clear Cosmetic Duo in Cheery Blossoms. A lot of the Tango Red was already gone; the SA said the purses were flying out the door. I also got a pair of Emerald Paisley Fleece Slippers. Emerald Paisley is very pretty, I liked it much more in person than the pictures online or onTV. It was really great to get 30% off on new releases, too.
Honored Contributor
The Emerald Paisley looked so pretty on tv. I ordered the new ruffled cosmetic bag in this new pattern and the website gave me the zip around wallet in the same pattern. Good for you, getting a 30% discount on new patterns.
Super Contributor

That was very awesome that you got 30% off the new patterns. I got the Tango Red in Glenna yesterday and bought the Tango small ruffled cosmetic bag. I got the free wristlet in Cheery Blossoms, that coordinates so well with the Tango, and I'm able to use it as my wallet. I saw the Emerald Paisley and it really is so much prettier in person. Enjoy your wonderful selection of new goodies!