Super Contributor

I"m trying to decide which color to order in the TSV. I like the black & white and the all black.

Super Contributor
I like the black and white too.
Super Contributor
I'm watching. Earlier today I ordered the Glenna in the Tango Red. I really like the night and day TSV.
Respected Contributor

I love Vera bags and I love the different colors, but I think as a change, I'm going to order the black microfiber and give it a try. I've never tried a solid and I think it's a nice shape for a solid color.

I do wish that Jacque would calm down just a bit though.

Super Contributor

Hi, Pepper. I'm watching. I also went over to the VB website to see what's available. It looks like there might be a shortage of Emerald Paisley. Right now not all the styles are being offered in that pattern. Mandy isn't showing in that pattern and On the Go is listed as sold out already. I wonder what's going on.

Super Contributor

Hi deercreek. That's an interesting observation about the Emerald Paisley pattern. Is that the one you are ordering? I decided on the black microfiber TSV (unless I change my mind again). I also ordered a Vera in the purple leopard print.

Hi everyone!! good to see you here

Super Contributor

Pepper, I was thinking about the Emerald, but it's pretty bright so I was interested in a smaller bag, like maybe the On the Go. I'm sure they'll get more in at some point. I like the TSV, but I really need a shoulder bag. I hope you enjoy your new goodies! Let us know what you think when you get them.

Honored Contributor
I like the Emerald Paisley pattern, but I would rather have a different style than the TSV. This pattern is available in the Glenna which I love.
Frequent Contributor

I bought the TSV in the Tango Red. I have some VB bags in the prints but I often wear prints in my clothing so that limits when I can carry the print bags. I'm glad VB is offering solid options because that offers a little more versatility. I like the Cobalt Blue, also. Jacque said the Tango Red was the most limited so I thought I better buy it while it was still available. I thought the red would look nice around Christmas time, too.

Frequent Contributor

Hi, Tissyanne! Did you receive your Betsey Johnson bag yet? I think I have the same one you ordered and I really love it! BTW, did you know Betsey Johnson is a BC survivor and donates a lot of money for BC?