Super Contributor
Oh my goodness gracious! I am in love with the new smaller Vera bag done in Vera Vera TANGO RED! It's gorgeous! Zip top closure, 6 pockets inside, one outside slip and one outside zip. I immediately called my favorite VB selling store and they will be holding it for me. I think they've done some really cute styles this time and by adding the Red......well it's my favorite color in a handbag! I'm hoping QVC will have some great prices on some of these. Check them out!
Esteemed Contributor

Is it this one? Love the new red shade.

New crossbody is cute too in the new print: Cheery Blossoms

Super Contributor
On 10/16/2014 Hi Cindy said:

Is it this one? Love the new red shade.

New crossbody is cute too in the new print: Cheery Blossoms

Yes!!! Thats the tote! I can't wait to get my hands on that beauty! I'm loving that Cheery Blossom too!
Esteemed Contributor

I just got this new gray jacket from Chico's (my fav store since I retired) and either of those bags would look snazzy with that. Something to look forward to. I called the VB store in Roseville and they said the new red color looks fantastic. Will be in stock 10/23.

I also have the animal print jacket (with red piping) and that red tote would really punch it up. I am trying to buy less and coordinate more. Go Tango Red.

Super Contributor
On 10/16/2014 Hi Cindy said:

I just got this new gray jacket from Chico's (my fav store since I retired) and either of those bags would look snazzy with that. Something to look forward to. I called the VB store in Roseville and they said the new red color looks fantastic. Will be in stock 10/23.

I also have the animal print jacket (with red piping) and that red tote would really punch it up. I am trying to buy less and coordinate more. Go Tango Red.

I love both of those jackets! I totally agree that both of those bags would look great paired with them. I love the idea of the red with the animal print! The manager at the store I called also said the red is gorgeous!