Super Contributor

I recently got a VB email that contained a code. They're sending out "mystery" codes worth up to fifty percent off your order. You have to place something in your shopping bag and put in the code to see how much it's worth. Mine was only fifteen percent so I deleted the order. Were any of you lucky enough to get a good code? Did you order any goodies?

Contributor

I only got 15% off- not interested........

Valued Contributor

That email fooled me also, I saw 50% and RAN....over to the site, then my order was a 15% so I went back and re-read the promotion...UP TO 50%...

I cancelled my order....

Frequent Contributor

Hey, deercreek - just want to thank you for posting this. I placed an order for a tote on Friday night (the Vera style) while they're having 70% off certain items...I had almost ordered it when it was on sale for $60, but now the $39.99 price made me cave in and order it. Anyway, I saw your post here, and I thought, "Hmmmm....I thought I was on the VB mailing list," so I went into my mailbox and saw that it hadn't been showing emails because I changed my password a while back. I put my new password in, and there was this additional discount email. I was ordering the tote anyway, so it was worth applying even if only 15%; but my discount code was for 25% off, so I was EXTRA happy about that. Thank you so much for mentioning it!!

If anyone is interested, the 70% off some of the totes runs through today. I got an old color - Canyon - so it's not very "current," but I like that the darker pattern won't show dirt as much, since I plan to use it for work everyday. I also think it coordinates fairly well with the Flower Shower Weekender I already have, for when I use them together for travel.

Super Contributor

August, I'm happy to hear that you got a good deal! Enjoy your new tote!

Valued Contributor

I have so many VB I'm really holding out to purchase a SOLID BLACK Vera Tote and Duffel. I wish I had not gone so VB crazy when I first joined the bandwagon.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks, deercreek....I'm pretty sure I'll love it. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

sunshine3215 -- I really like the solid black ones, too. It's classic enough that I don't suppose they'll go on deep discount some day, like the retiring colors do; but hopefully you can take advantage of an across-the-board discount sometime. At least whenever you DO get them, whatever you own now won't clash with the solid black. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}