Honored Contributor

My Frame travel bag was delivered

I ordered it about 10 days ago when they were having the travel bag sale on the Vera site. It was a great deal at 64 dollars in my favorite Canterberry Magenta. I just love the way Vera packages their shipments. I also got the matching check book cover also on sale. I love how the bag opens so wide and I love the retro style it reminds me of carpet bags from the Victorian era. I didn't know there was a little slip pocket on the front. Nice and roomy but not too large and the satchel type handles fit great over the arm. I didn't set up the shoulder strap yet.

I can't wait to have an excuse to use it.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Frame travel bag was delivered

That looks like a good one !! Nice and sturdy, but with more personality than a boxy bag or duffle. Enjoy. That pattern has really grown on me over time. Perfect for Fall/Winter; I wear a lot of black. I have the Grand Traveler and I purchased a handbag to go with. Going to take it to South Lake Tahoe in Oct. Perfect for car trips.

Frame Travel Bag in Canterberry Magenta

Esteemed Contributor

Very nice bag! You got a great deal; it's $98 now!

And, it appears that this is going to be retired as there are very few colors left and none of the very new ones.

I have a travel bag too, the Weekender, in Poppy Fields. I use it all the time and just love it. It seems that no matter how much you cram inside a Vera Bradley bag, there's always room for a little more!

Enjoy your new bag!

PS I just looked at the "new" Weekender and it's been changed (or updated) from the one I have. I think I like mine better {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

Oh, I love this bag...I've actually been carrying the Vera Tote in Canterberry Magenta recently...it's such a great pattern...perfect for fall...I wear alot of black, white and grey, so I really love that pop of color!! Enjoy your beautiful new travel bag JM!Smiley Happy))
Super Contributor

Jaxs mom and bluegrassbaby, you got great bags! Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies. Enjoy your flower shower bag bluegrassbaby. I showed it to my husband when he got home and I thought of another thing I like about it, it will lay totally flat, which means I can pack it inside of my roller luggage if I need to bring an empty bag with me on trips that I can fill up with purchases to bring home with me.

I've got quite a collection started in canterberry magenta, besides the frame travel bag I also have the get carried away tote and ditty bag, the pet carrier and matching leashes ( both sizes) and the tablet hipster. My next purchase is going to be the tablet tote. I'm just waiting for a sale.

Oh and they sent me a coupon for 25 dollars off a 100 dollar purchase. Don't think that isn't burning a hole in my pocket.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I'm glad you're so happy with your purchase! I've been eyeing one of the travel bags, myself.

I recently bought my first VB bucket tote (in Citron), and sadly - I'm a bit disappointed in it's size. {#emotions_dlg.sad} No one's fault but my own, though - the measurements were clearly provided. It just looked so much bigger in the photos, you know? LOL

On the plus side, I am loving the Citron pattern!

Super Contributor

On 9/16/2014 Colonel Meow said:

I'm glad you're so happy with your purchase! I've been eyeing one of the travel bags, myself.

I recently bought my first VB bucket tote (in Citron), and sadly - I'm a bit disappointed in it's size. {#emotions_dlg.sad} No one's fault but my own, though - the measurements were clearly provided. It just looked so much bigger in the photos, you know? LOL

On the plus side, I am loving the Citron pattern!

Lol, the Citron is one of my other favorite patterns...I own it in the Sport Duffel and in the Frannie...I would like to get that one in the larger Round Duffel..the Frame Bag appeals to me in the Canterberry Magenta and in Fanfare ( I'm just a little wary of all that white for a travel bag lol)...