Contributor

I just tried to place an order on VB with their buy a Vera Vera item get another item 50% off......the two promotion codes I have been waiting to use are not working. One code I received with my last order - says there is an error. The other that I received on the back of a catalog directly from VB says it has already been used except I have NOT used it Smiley Sad

Has this happened to anyone else? I sent an email to VB customer service. Hope they can help this weekend.....

Respected Contributor

I just made an order and was able to successfully use a code I got in an e-mail today. I don't know if it would work but maybe try a different browser and see if the code works. When I first tried logging in tonight, Firefox just kept taking me back to the log-in page. I went back to Internet Explorer and it let me in with no problems.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking maybe you are mistaking a number 1 with a lower case i (eye). I had a code that I had to copy from a card, and I got it wrong twice until I realized that it was not a number one but the lower case i.

Try it, and I hope it works for you!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor

Is it the promotion that is buy one VERA VERA and get one 50% off? It's only certain styles? If so, it takes the discount when you check out or view your cart.....it doesn't need a code for that particular sale.

Hope you get help and it gets fixed for you!!

Contributor
I have tried two browsers with the same response. Yes, the code does have a 1 and an I in it. But I am copying all the letters and numbers correctly. No luck still Smiley Sad DiamondGirly- the promo code I have is for an additional $20 off. That would make my purchase a really good deal- doesn't look like it's going to happen though...
Regular Contributor
The same thing happened to me. I was trying to order a faux leather bag and the discount doesn't work for the faux leather items. I was so disappointed...
Esteemed Contributor

Calling Vera Bradley directly has always worked for me- their customer service is great! Although I'm not sure they're there on the weekend.

Valued Contributor
On 9/13/2014 pgdark19 said: I have tried two browsers with the same response. Yes, the code does have a 1 and an I in it. But I am copying all the letters and numbers correctly. No luck still Smiley Sad DiamondGirly- the promo code I have is for an additional $20 off. That would make my purchase a really good deal- doesn't look like it's going to happen though...

Ohhh..I see...I didn't know that part! Good luck!

Respected Contributor

I am sorry that you had such a hard time, pgdark19. I hope that customer service will be able to help you.

Contributor

As usual, VB customer service is the best! They could not figure out why the codes were not working. They placed the order for me over the phone and deducted the $20 off Smiley Happy

My Triple Zip Hipster in Raisin and smartphone wristlet 2.0 in heather are on the way!