Honored Contributor

verabradley.com great sale!!!!

check out great end of summer sale picked up a few items 60% off w free s/h over the past few weeks I've done holiday/bday gifts during sale (great prices and patterns my fav is the weekender which I picked up for$ 49 less additional 20%)
Trusted Contributor

Re: verabradley.com great sale!!!!

Thanks, I just visited that sale. I got a jewelry box that was usually $50 there and they had here at QVC for $47. Well the sale at Vera put the jewelry box at 50% off, so I got that and another bag in my favorite pattern, Venetian Paisley.

Valued Contributor

yesterday they had a free shipping on all orders code. I got a kiss snap wallet in the fushia solid and a market tote. I'm have so many VB but I'm going to go over and see what is going on.

Super Contributor

You are an enabler.

But thank you, I got a couple of items in canterbury cobalt.

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered the Hipster in Baroque, a favorite pattern of mine, for 19.99. I always purchase the more subdued patterns or the solid microfiber. Yesterday that pattern had sold out online, but it magically reappeared today at the same 75% off. I know there is a new release triple-zip hipster, but I wanted the original because its slimmer against the body. I've watched some video reviews of the new triple-zip hipster, and it does look very nice if you're wanting a larger crossbody. My Mom's Day Out crossbody style works well for me when I need to carry tons of stuff. Looking forward to receiving my new Hipster at a bargain price!

Honored Contributor

Another sale this weekend up to 75% off travel bags, I picked up the Frame Travel Bag in Canterberry Magenta for 64.99. I've been wanting it for awhile and just waiting for it to go on sale.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/7/2014 jaxs mom said:

Another sale this weekend up to 75% off travel bags, I picked up the Frame Travel Bag in Canterberry Magenta for 64.99. I've been wanting it for awhile and just waiting for it to go on sale.

is this an eBay flash sale or on the website? Thanks!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

On 9/9/2014 sunala said:
On 9/7/2014 jaxs mom said:

is this an eBay flash sale or on the website? Thanks!

It was on the Vera site.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval