Trusted Contributor

Questions about Very Bradley Outlet

What are the prices like and do they have older merchandise than is on the website?

I'm really into Venetian Paisley which was discontinued as of May 2014. I was hoping to find some good items in that pattern. What's the likelihood?

Is there anything else I should expect at the outlets? I'm really looking forward to it!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Questions about Very Bradley Outlet

On 8/27/2014 bluegrassbaby said:

I went to the VB outlet in Ga. about a month ago now and saw a lot of Venetian Paisley particularly in the travel section...get carried away tote had the most. I found the prices extremely affordable and in addition they honored a Military discount at 10%. I was told that I could call and check on anything and it would ship for $8.00 (same as website). They had many older patterns..I picked up several items in Deco Daisy which is hard to find. Happy shopping! Cool

OMG, you just got me so excited.{#emotions_dlg.w00t} I'm in Georgia too. I'm going to the outlets up in Dahloniga (Dawsonville). Was that where you went?

THANKS so much for your quick reply.Smile Like I said, I'm super excited to go.

They're having a sale right now at the Vera website and I got a few things for 50% off. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

On many of the holidays, our entire outlet was 50 percent off. I hope you find the pattern you want.
Trusted Contributor

On 8/27/2014 3dog1 said: On many of the holidays, our entire outlet was 50 percent off. I hope you find the pattern you want.

Do you think I should go up on Sunday during the holiday weekend for Labor Day? I was going to go up next Wednesday.

I think I'll call them later today and find out about the sales.

Thanks for your reply! Smile

Trusted Contributor

On 8/27/2014 bluegrassbaby said:

Yes that's the same one I went to...drove down from SC. If you've never been the map location isn't correct...it's on the back of the mall area which faces the Walmart..so driving in, at the first stop sign go straight and then turn left around the building and VB will be on your left. I also did some damage at MK...love that outlet mall down there.Cool

I looked at a map online and it said it was in spot #595. I can't imagine you'd remember what number spot it was really in. hmmm.... There are so many entrances. But I'll remember that it is in the back of the mall area which faces Walmart as you've said.

Thanks!!! Smile

I love MK too!

Trusted Contributor

On 8/28/2014 bluegrassbaby said:

Deb you're so funny {#emotions_dlg.laugh}...I actually didn't remember the number of the spot but I had checked the little paper lay out of the stores and it took me to the wrong location...it directed me to go "between" two buildings but was instead on the outside back of the building I was at..I was so excited to get in there I was going in circles.{#emotions_dlg.lol} Now if I were you I would call and see if the sales start Fri. or Sat. for the Labor Day weekend. If you wait till Sunday things could be picked over. {#emotions_dlg.crying} Don't forget to get a coupon from the outlet website or if you have AAA card or Military they will give you a coupon book free (not really a book) but MK has a good coupon in there. I never found a coupon for VB...they said they didn't have one. I know you'll have a great time..let us know what you found when you get back. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Great minds think alike! I called today and they're having a sale where you get a certain dollar amount off depending on what you spend. I also clarified where their location was (between a sunglass store and American Eagle). I told the sales associate how excited I was to go there, and he said they're so excited to have me. lol I can tell I'm gonna have a GREAT time.

The sale lasts thru Monday, so I'm going on Sunday with my mom who's visiting. She loves Chico's and they're having a 40% sale on the whole store.

Oh, and I had a bill that was $600 for a doctor I was gonna pay. Well I called my insurance company today and they were at fault, so it turns out I only owe $20. So I'm eyeing that as found money. I won't spend all that at Vera Bradley, but I'll do some damage at the outlets.

THANKS for all your help! I wouldn't have done all this if it wasn't for you and I'm super excited. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

Mom and I are getting ready to go to the North Georgia Premium Outlets for my pilgrimage to Vera Bradley!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I'll check back later and let y'all know what I bought and how much I saved.

Trusted Contributor

A heads-up. The Venetian Paisley tote is available for $39.99 on the website. Only that one pattern.

Trusted Contributor

OK, I had a BLAST! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I got a Frame Travel Bag (usually $140, but marked down to $70 with additional 25%off ), puffy cosmetic bag (usually $36, but marked down to $18 with additional 25% off), scarf (usually $38, but marked down to $19 with additional 25% off) and a small tote/gift bag (less than $3). All in Venetian Paisley.

They had the pet carrier in Venetian Paisley and I was so close to buying one. It was usually $198 (I think) and marked down to $89.98 with additional 60% off, plus an additional 25% off that, but I HAD to draw the line somewhere!

Plus, I have the puffy messenger, jewelry box and journal w/pen coming in the mail any day now -- I got all this past Wednesday when they had an "Online Outlet" sale and it was 50% off.

My mom hit Chico's -- additional 40% off the entire store.

All in all it was a GREAT day!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Thanks for your interest and encouragement! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}