Super Contributor

Two new patterns are coming out tomorrow. Are any of you going to order something in Moon Blooms or Ink Blue? I personally like both of these patterns {#emotions_dlg.tt1}. I'm sure there will be an item or two in my future.

Regular Contributor

Re: Moon Blooms or Ink Blue?

I'm ordering the new Trapeze Tote in moon blooms. Can't wait!
Super Contributor

On 8/27/2014 beatlefan said: I'm ordering the new Trapeze Tote in moon blooms. Can't wait!

Beatlefan, let us know how you like your new tote when you get it. That pattern is so pretty. I have my eye on the Carryall Crossbody in Moon Blooms.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the Moon Blooms. Pretty, sensual print.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

I prefer the Ink Blue print. Just really like the design and colors of blue.

Super Contributor

I like them both and I also love the Trapeze Tote and the new Trimmed Satchel (at VB.com)...the price with EZ pay at the Q is worth it on the Trapeze Tote...I'm waiting for the presentation tonight...I'm very tempted!Smiley Happy))
Esteemed Contributor

I was in Vera Bradley today to buy the triple zip hipster in the new raisin color; they were just unpacking it.

Both the new prints looked sensational in the trimmed satchel. Can't lose with either one ladies. The gals in front of me at the store (Roseville Ca) bought $250 worth of goodies each and got a free tote. VB lives on !!

Honored Contributor

I like both of those colors.