Esteemed Contributor

What do you Think of the Vera PVC items?

I don't have any, but I'm noticing there are several PVC items on the Vera website with the newer patterns. I would have to see them up close but I don't think I'd care for carrying a plastic bag.

There is this really pretty fuchsia and black (or brown) leopard pattern that recently came out. If it were in cotton, I'd be all over it like a cheap suit, but it's also PVC.

What are your thoughts about Vera PVC?

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What do you Think of the Vera PVC items?

I got the card case in the PVC and that works just fine. Like you, I am unsure if I want a handbag of that material. I do like the solid microfiber items however.

Card Case in Leopard Spots

Super Contributor

Hi, sunny. I got the Slim Coin Purse in Petal Paisley. It was free when I spent a certain amount on an order. I'm not usually a fan of PVC, but this coin purse is quite nice. It seems like it's good quality. There's nothing flimsy about it. The colors are vibrant on the PVC. I was pleased with it. HTH

Honored Contributor

I don't know about the PVC items but I think the microfiber trimmed with patent is pretty. I'm thinking of getting one.

Honored Contributor

I bought the city shoulder bag that has the pvc handle, and the pvc trim on the end pockets. I carried it for several months straight, without any problems. The bag still looks brand new. I really really like mine. It is not a cheap plastic look in my opinion, and the pink trim adds beauty to the look. Mine is the Clementine pattern. I have just purchased a different style in Heather. QVC has this bag, with reviews.
Honored Contributor

Double post.
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the small crossbody in paisley and sent it back. It was too rubbery. I thought it might be more liked the coated cotton of D & B. I'll stick with the quilted cotton.

Contributor

I have this one (A255696 in Petal Paisley if it doesn't show up) and I like it, but only because I like the purse style and print (I'm picky about both). If I had a choice between the vinyl material or cotton I'd choose cotton.

Vera Bradley Faux Leather Scalloped Hipster

Honored Contributor

I've seen them and I'm not a fan of them.