Respected Contributor

Another Great eBay Sale on Vera

eBay just posted another great sale on Vera Bradley, with prices starting at $17.99. There are some really cute bags. I'm choosing a couple. Just fyi.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another Great eBay Sale on Vera

I just posted the navigation on the other Vera thread!

I bought a bunch of presents and treated myself to a small colorblock tote as well. Free shipping for purchases over $65!

eBay
>
Fashion
>
Sales & Events
>
Vera Bradley on eBay

Esteemed Contributor

I got an email "warning" me about the sale, but thankfully, there was nothing there I wanted.

I'm looking for a few large duffel bags. I'm not seeing them on sale so I will probably have to check out the outlet store and eBay. They are so good for storage around the house, and look so pretty. And they fit SO MUCH!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting. Didn't see anything I had to have though.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/20/2014 sunala said:

I got an email "warning" me about the sale, but thankfully, there was nothing there I wanted.

I'm looking for a few large duffel bags. I'm not seeing them on sale so I will probably have to check out the outlet store and eBay. They are so good for storage around the house, and look so pretty. And they fit SO MUCH!

They had duffel styles that are slightly smaller than the large duffel. I 'tried on' the colorblock duffel in the store and was really liked it for size, quality, etc. But I resisted (not a need!).

Have you seen the xlarge duffels? Amazing size!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/21/2014 ibb38 said:
On 8/20/2014 sunala said:

They had duffel styles that are slightly smaller than the large duffel. I 'tried on' the colorblock duffel in the store and was really liked it for size, quality, etc. But I resisted (not a need!).

Have you seen the xlarge duffels? Amazing size!!!

hi ibb, no I haven't seen the extra large duffels. I guess they must be huge! Thanks for the heads up {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I ordered several items. What great deals!!! I really like these sales.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/21/2014 Pepper22 said:

I ordered several items. What great deals!!! I really like these sales.

Hi Pepper, what did you get? I love hearing what other people buy!

Super Contributor

Hi sunala, I love hearing what others have purchased also.... This sale I bought the Saddle Hipster in Olivia Pink, a travel mug in Olivia Pink and the Backpack Tote in Canterberry Colbart. I really love the deals put on by Vera Bradley.

Occasional Contributor

What is the url for this sale? I tried to do a search but just got different people selling but not Vera Bradly itself. TIA