Super Contributor

I'm being so good this weekend. I've looked at the online VB sale. (Ok, several times. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}) Put things in my cart. Then took them out. Those prices are very appealing. Has anyone found any goodies this weekend?

Valued Contributor
More than I'm willing to admit....but in the jewelry category..... Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Sorry deercreek, just read your post. Don't read mine, I don't want to lead you astray when you're doing so well. tee hee.

Super Contributor
On 8/17/2014 qualitygal said:

Sorry deercreek, just read your post. Don't read mine, I don't want to lead you astray when you're doing so well. tee hee.

Lol, of course I went right there to look. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Enjoy your new bags, qualitygal!

Super Contributor

I purchased the bucket tote in Citron for around $23 - great deal! I can't wait for it to get here!

Super Contributor
My friendly VB website is always sending me tempting emails with discounts aplenty. I have caved too many times recently and so would love to expand my collection. Totally loved the midnight blues collection and then and then that I cannot afford to even look. I now have a wider assortment of patterns that I love....but it doesn't end there. So to save $$$ for my upcoming vacation in February I am posting my vow to not cave in for the rest of the year.... Please help me honor my vow.. Buy so that I don't. Seriously, I need to just say no to all the temptations at VB.
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/17/2014 nagrom said: My friendly VB website is always sending me tempting emails with discounts aplenty. I have caved too many times recently and so would love to expand my collection. Totally loved the midnight blues collection and then and then that I cannot afford to even look. I now have a wider assortment of patterns that I love....but it doesn't end there. So to save $$$ for my upcoming vacation in February I am posting my vow to not cave in for the rest of the year.... Please help me honor my vow.. Buy so that I don't. Seriously, I need to just say no to all the temptations at VB.

Okay nagrom. I promise I won't try to tempt you with all the delicious sales, even the 60% off ones.

PS what if there's a 75% flash sale? Do you want to know?

Yay or nay? {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor
sunala, I may have to check out a flash sale though, but will TRY not to buy? Okay? Definitely yay.
Regular Contributor
Thanks, deercreek, I hadn't been checking since we have had grand kids here the past four days. Well, I just had to take a tiny look & before you know it things appeared in my cart. I got a magnifying glass in Canyon, coin purse in Ribbons, curling iron cover & double eyeglass case, both in Canterbury Cobalt. I was getting "close" to free shipping, so used my $20 coupon, to get a throw in African Violet. That has been on my wish list since I missed the OTO throw a while ago. It was $4 more than the OTO & I got free shipping tonight, so I did ok.
Super Contributor

Colonel Meow, you got a great deal on that bag! The Citron pattern is even prettier in person. Enjoy!

KathT, you got some pretty, useful items. The VB throws are so soft and comfy, and the African Violet pattern is gorgeous. Enjoy those new goodies!