Trusted Contributor

I just found out my pattern, Venetian Paisley, was discontinued as of May of this year. Based on what y'all know about QVC will they have a clearance sale on what stock they have left in Venetian Paisley?

How long until they put it on clearance? Thanks! Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Have you thought of going directly to the Vera Bradley site. They do have sales. You just have to watch for them. I missed one recently. I filled my cart and then forgot about it. Next day prices tripled.

Respected Contributor
Here is the sale page at verabradley.com for Venetian paisley. http://www.verabradley.com/category/sale-colors/venetian-paisley.uts
Frequent Contributor

Go to Ebay and look for it. Better prices and lots of discontinued VB patterns there always!

Super Contributor

I agree with the above posters. QVC is not the place to find deals on discontinued patterns. You would have better luck on the VB site or on Ebay. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Oh yeah! Ebay for other patterns, that's how I got some of mine!! Good luck.

Trusted Contributor
On 8/13/2014 bluegrassbaby said:

I wouldn't wait on QVC to have a sale on something I wanted. You should see if there's a VB outlet close to where you live...they have great sales.

I just found one and I'm going in a couple of weeks. YIPEE!!!!

Trusted Contributor

THANKS for all your replies!!

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/13/2014 bluegrassbaby said:

I wouldn't wait on QVC to have a sale on something I wanted. You should see if there's a VB outlet close to where you live...they have great sales.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I agree, the outlets are the BEST places for patterns that are going to be retired!!!

Trusted Contributor
On 8/12/2014 Shawnie said: Here is the sale page at verabradley.com for Venetian paisley. http://www.verabradley.com/category/sale-colors/venetian-paisley.uts

Thank you so much for finding that page. I used to type in "venetian paisley" at the Vera Bradley site and I'd get pages of stuff. Now it says "that page no longer exists".

Anyway, thanks for giving me the address above. I went to the flash sale the other day and got a neoprene cover for my tablet that usually sold for $48 for $12.99. Yeah me!