Super Contributor

thru 8am Monday 8/11 on VB website!

good prices including hipsters and little hipsters for $19.99 {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday night flash sale...

just ordered 6 items from the flash sale....was going to post the sale in here but you beat me to it! I was so happy to get another Mailbag; just $29.99 but usually $78.00; got a tennis sling backpack, baby messenger bag, and a hipster....free shipping

Esteemed Contributor

I passed on it. After my last purchase, I have to take stock of what I have, and then decide what I want.

Right now I can't even look (but I did anyway) and there was nothing there I was interested in buying, even though the prices were excellent.

I love these flash sales at 75% off!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting. I'm absolutely addicted to Venetian Paisley and, like Sunala, have to take stock of what I have. They've been having some great sales this summer and I've got all kinds of things and I LOVE them all. I've got a tablet case in my cart right this minute -- it's usually $48 and on sale for $12.99. woo hoo!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Thanks, I ordered 2 hipsters, 1 mailbag and 2 matching wallets. Plus had a 25% off birthday coupon so the whole order was $70. The cost of one bag full price.

Honored Contributor

If they'd had a print I wanted I'd have taken advantage of it but alas they didn't.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

That was a good sale. I had an On the Go in my cart, then decided not to order. I really don't need anything right now. I ordered a Glenna a few days ago, and I'm waiting for it to arrive. Congrats to those of you who got great deals!