Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday Vera Bradley August 7

Today is Vera's birthday so they are offering 25% off your order. Plus, they are giving a free Trimmed Wristlet if you purchase a trimmed Vera.

I think I'll pass on this "celebration sale."

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

Re: Happy Birthday Vera Bradley August 7

I got the Framed Travel Bag, regular 140.00, in Petal Paisley. Love the Weekenders and Grand Travelers and looking forward to the Framed Traveler . . . I have it in Venetian Paisley but haven't had the opportunity to use it yet. Love getting current patterns on sale! And those post cards come in handy too!

I finally decided between it and the Grand Traveler . . . the Framed has the nice border all around towards the bottom of the bag. Will use with my older and lover Petal Pink Hanging Organizer and my older and loved New Hope (with black background) although something new is tempting . . . but I have too much as it is. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Happy Birthday Vera Bradley August 7

Hi, Sunny. I posted about this sale, and it got poofed. Not sure why. I ended up placing an order. Between the twenty five percent off and the coupon code VB sent me, I couldn't resist. I ordered the Glenna in Ziggy Zinnia, a bird key chain in Flower Shower, and a stretch headband set in African Violet.