Super Contributor

Did Anyone Take Advantage of the Sale This Weekend?

Did any of you get some great deals this weekend during the 60% off sale? I didn't order anything because I already have items in those three patterns. For those of you who haven't checked it out, the sale is finishing up tonight, but a lot of items are already sold out.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did Anyone Take Advantage of the Sale This Weekend?

Nope, I wanted Venetian Paisley and all the styles I wanted were sold out.

So, maybe next time!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

Yes!! I got the Sport Duffel in Citron Smiley Happy

I also had a birthday postcard so... the spot duffle was reduced to ~$28 (orig $69) and then my 25% off brought it to ~$21. Even after tax and shipping, it was only $31!

Had enough handbags and wallets, but will use this bag for the gym and weekend travels. I love the patterns that have black and white in it.

Altho I had vowed not to buy another vera, but a crazy good sale is hard for me to pass up. Darn...guilty...we are downsizing and I'm supposed to be getting rid of stuff {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Super Contributor

On 8/5/2014 namaste000 said:

I also had a birthday postcard so... the spot duffle was reduced to ~$28 (orig $69) and then my 25% off brought it to ~$21. Even after tax and shipping, it was only $31!

Had enough handbags and wallets, but will use this bag for the gym and weekend travels. I love the patterns that have black and white in it.

Altho I had vowed not to buy another vera, but a crazy good sale is hard for me to pass up. Darn...guilty...we are downsizing and I'm supposed to be getting rid of stuff {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

That bag will come in handy, and you got a great deal! Enjoy!

Super Contributor

thanks, deercreek!
Super Contributor

I bought three of the Miller's in Venetian Paisley . . . the orange and navy are my daughter's university main colors. Smiley Happy Will use them to store craft items . . . like yarn, cotton batting or fiber fill, etc. etc. Was going to grab a few more Carried Away Totes but they were gone . .. but they are back today and almost double the price.

Super Contributor

On 8/6/2014 Qwackertoo said:

I bought three of the Miller's in Venetian Paisley . . . the orange and navy are my daughter's university main colors. Smiley Happy Will use them to store craft items . . . like yarn, cotton batting or fiber fill, etc. etc. Was going to grab a few more Carried Away Totes but they were gone . .. but they are back today and almost double the price.

Glad you were able to get the Millers. Those price fluctuations can be really annoying, but we do get some great deals. Enjoy your new bags!

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/5/2014 namaste000 said:

Good going! You got quite a deal!

Don't you know that you're not supposed to vow not to buy anything in Vera? Plus, a good sale is good for the soul {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

Some limited quantities of Venetian Paisley are back in stock. Weekender, Hanging Organizer, Curling Iron Cover & Grand Cosmetic. I have what I need but in case anyone else likes this pattern. Smiley Happy