Contributor

Pleated Shoulder bag or Turn Lock Satchel?

Hi ladies! Anyone have both of these handbags? I already have a turn lock satchel and love it! But, I'm looking to get a handbag in the Petal Paisley pattern. Can't decide if I want another Turn Lock Satchel or a Pleated Shoulder bag........opinions would be greatly appreciated! I don't necessarily need a big bag. I've downsized my bags lately and have been using the mailbag and carryall crossbody this summer.

Super Contributor

Re: Pleated Shoulder bag or Turn Lock Satchel?

pgdark, I don't have both of these bags. I've been wondering the same thing. I also have the Turn Lock Satchel. I just got it in the Olivia Pink pattern. I really like it. I hope someone will post that also has the Pleated Shoulder bag

Contributor

Hmmm... Does anyone have the pleated shoulder bag? How is it holding up? Thoughts after using it for awhile?
Occasional Contributor

I personally recommend turn lock satchels hands down! They're a lot more fashionable and honestly, the pleated shoulder bags don't really last long cause some of pleats loosen and it looks weird afterward.

Esteemed Contributor

I just looked at the Turn Lock Sachel and it's really pretty and stylish. Except, I have a problem with rolled handles. They tend to slide off my shoulder, and I'm constantly hiking them up.

Otherwise, it's a great looking bag.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett