Honored Contributor

I picked up the canterberry magenta pet carrier for my little chihuahua at the Vera ebay sale and it arrived today. It's the perfect size for her. Not too big and not too small. She's 5 pounds and she can stand up in it if she wants to. Love the large ventilation screens on both ends and the large zip pocket on the back and slip pockets on the front. I also love the nice thick padded removable bottom and the harness clip.

I already carried her around the house in it lol.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Re: I love the Vera Pet carrier

Your post made me smile jaxs mom! How adorable your sweet baby sounds and now she has a pretty new carrier for you to take her places in.....I think that Canterbury magenta print is so pretty!

Esteemed Contributor

Is it this one? How cute..

Super Contributor

jaxs mom, this pet carrier looks so adorable online!!!! Too bad my cat won't go in one. Enjoy using this beauty!!!

Honored Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Hi Cindy said:

Is it this one? How cute..

Yes, that's it.

Honored Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Pepper22 said:

jaxs mom, this pet carrier looks so adorable online!!!! Too bad my cat won't go in one. Enjoy using this beauty!!!

One of my cats jumped right into the Get Carried Away tote when I got it lol. I did end up zipping him in it and carrying him around. I have it in the canterberry magenta also.

Super Contributor

Isn't that cute & better yet , looks so comfortable for the pets ! We're taking care of 2 small dogs for a short time & I'll let their owner know about this . Thanks . I sometimes shop from the VB site & never noticed that category . Btw, just received an order yesterday & the backpack tote looks used & all wrinkled . The paper wrapping from buckles , etc. Is missing ........bought the same item 2 weeks ago in a different print , and hardware was wrapped & it looked " factory fresh " . I'm going to call & ask for an exchange , if I find any tears or dirt on it ......just haven't had time for a closer inspection . This is unusual ; all my other orders arrived in perfect condition . Love the variety & savings on the .com site . Good luck with the pet carrier ! That little dog will be traveling in style ! Lol. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Hmmm, I wonder if they have one for my 82lb. Collie.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I'm glad you're liking it. I thought about getting one for my chihuahua. He gets tired walking sometimes and I pop him in my purse. I was worried about the size of it. We used to have a carry bag for the bichon and it was too big for me to carry easily.
Honored Contributor

I took her out shopping in it yesterday for the first time. She was great in the bag and I love that it's not too big and looks like a purse not a dog carrier. I also used it in the shopping cart in Petsmart when she didn't feel like walking anymore. Normally she can't ride in the cart because her feet are so small and the carts have holes. So I put the bag in the cart and she sat in that. It was perfect. I'm so glad I bought this, and even happier I got it at 75% off during the ebay sale.