Esteemed Contributor

After posting all the dark colored bags I have, I realized I have nothing in Ribbons. As much as I've always loved the pattern, the only thing I have is the Home and Away cosmetic case which I keep on my vanity in the bathroom.

Does anyone know when Ribbons is expected to retire? I know it's soon but I don't recall hearing exactly when. Once it retires, the prices will go down, and then I can decide which bag I want.

I love the colors and I also love that Vera Bradley created this bag for breast cancer research. It's all good.

What do you all have in Ribbons?

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

I too like ribbons, and I love bows, but it's hard to wear as I get older.

Super Contributor

Nothing, yet. But I'm constantly drawn to this print, due to the bright pop of saturated pink against the true navy ground. You and I share the same mindset of waiting to see what kind of deals they offer when this print is retired. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Super Contributor

I really like the Ribbons pattern also. I have this in the Caroline bag & wallet. I'm not sure about its retirement.

Honored Contributor
I have the turn lock wallet. It is a pretty print. I want a handbag to match, but have not bought one yet.
New Contributor

I love Ribbons. I like prints with a blue background as they go well with jeans and I seem to have the other colors in the print in Denim and Co. style t-shirts. Ribbons feels like a year round pattern. I have the Clare and some accessories. Petal Paisley has similar colors; I'm thinking accessories could mix and match with these two. I just picked up a triple zip hipster in Petal Paisley. Would love to see Ribbons on sale.

Honored Contributor

hi sunala.....i am collecting the ribbons pieces. i dont purchase the handbags, but i love the travel pieces and some of the accessories. i started on qvc when they had the TSV quite a while back (it was one of the larger travel bags and the ditty bag as a set). i have been using it for my trips to the beach all summer long. i do want to collect more items in this pattern. i hope they dont retire it anytime soon. i am surrounded by vera bradley around my area (online of course, a store in our local mall, and a fine jewelry store that has a VB boutique).

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I think that's a beautiful color too.