Respected Contributor

Was just on eBay, and they have a great sale on Vera bags- prices beginning at under $20.00. Not seeing the newer patterns that the Q has, but some nice things. Check it out!

Honored Contributor
Are these brand new?
Honored Contributor

We've been discussing it in this thread too

http://community.qvc.com/forums/vera-bradley/topic/460621/vb-sale.aspx

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

YES, all items are sold directly from Vera Bradley and come new with tags, never used, excellent condition and all comes shipped in a Vera box!! I've purchased from them before so can speak from experience!

They started maybe a year or so ago with these sales and I've noticed the sales are getting better (better discount) each time they have them!!!!!

I got some FABULOUS buys today!!! Some things up to 88% off!!

Valued Contributor

I went over and WOW...it is a lot of bags....I was tempted and I even put a few in the basket but I cancelled. I have so many bags... I don't need one more bag.

Esteemed Contributor

Just be careful; they go VERY fast. I had two On the Go bags in my cart, one in Venetian Paisley and one in Bittersweet. I thought they'd be great for the fall. I wanted to buy a few more small items to get my total up so I could get free shipping and use my $20 off coupon, and a few minutes later they were sold out of Venetian Paisley. That was the bag I really wanted, so I cancelled the whole order.

In other words, if you want something, buy it fast!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

I ordered two bags from there on Tues and got them today.....what fast shipping!!! And yes, these are directly from Vera Bradley with tags and a Vera Box & receipts. They have been doing this every month or so!!

Esteemed Contributor

Just wanted to say thank you. I went to Ebay and did not believe what I found. Prices were better than their own store (on sale) I got one messenger bag and then matching tablet cover which I was looking for. The choices were a bit limited as I always look for the larger travel bags (duffles) and also cosmetic bags (I hold all kinds of things other than cosmetics.

Esteemed Contributor

Funny how today the Venetian Paisley On the Go bag was mysteriously back in stock!

I ordered it using mrrebates.com, plus my $20 off coupon, plus they offered an additional 20% off sale priced items, so I actually got the two On the Go bags I wanted (Venetian Paisley and Bittersweet) plus a magnifying glass I wanted, with free shipping, and it came out to $69. That was a great deal!

Sometimes the planets align to give you a great Vera experience!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

I ordered the pet carrier and it's supposed to be here Wednesday.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval