Super Contributor

I was just at the VB website, and I noticed that the On the Go isn't being offered in any of the new patterns. That usually means that the style is going to be retired. Has anyone heard anything about the next set of retiring items? I think On the Go has been around for quite awhile.

Regular Contributor
I noticed the same thing & haven't seen/heard anything, either. I wish they would keep it, it is a nice size & one of my all time favorites. I'm beginning to think it is best not too get too attached-- I'm still mourning the Villager & the Zip Around Wallet.
Honored Contributor

I have bought two bags from Bella taylor that are very similar in size to the on the go bag except they don't have the outside pockets on the sides - just one front and one back. at Bella taylor they call this style the sarah bag.

Honored Contributor

it is unfortunate that the style right now seems to be very large or very small purses so the nice medium bags are difficult to find.

Contributor

The Carryall Crossbody is a great option for anyone who loves the On The Go Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
On 7/27/2014 pgdark19 said:

The Carryall Crossbody is a great option for anyone who loves the On The Go Smiley Happy

I agree. This is my favorite recent style. It holds a little more than the On The Go, and it's a nice medium size bag. I usually carry it as a shoulder bag rather than as a crossbody.