Trusted Contributor

Anyone get their Vera TSV yet? I got my African Violet today....

I was anxious to get it & very pleased at how fast it arrived US Mail. It was shipped Friday & I got it Monday. Kind of on the fence if I like it. Very disappointed in the handles- they're very narrow & thin. Really wish it had more pockets, especially an inside zip pocket. I put a purse mate organizer inside of it & that gives it some structure so it stands up. It does open up nice & is roomy without being too bulky. I'll probably keep it. I already had the matching "your turn" smartphone wallet. Just wondering what everyone else thinks of theirs.
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone get their Vera TSV yet? I got my African Violet today....

the VB online outlet is today only; most things are 75% off if you want to check out their website.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, Tribefan, mine isn't here yet. I have a $20 off coupon from VB that expires in a couple of days. Probably will use it on a Turn Lock Satchel, if I don't like it. I almost didn't order, but the price plus the free shipping influenced my decision to buy.
Super Contributor

I haven't received mine yet. Sorry to hear you're not entirely pleased with yours. If I don't like mine I'll return it and order something else in the African Violet pattern from the website.

Super Contributor

I'm waiting on my TSV to get here. I can't wait!!!

Super Contributor

I received mine quickly too & love the Ziggy Zinnia pattern. I am also not thrilled with the handles. The bag is too big for such thin handles, IMO. Not sure whether I will return it or not yet. Disappointed.

Honored Contributor

I didn't order the TSV, but I did get the Get Carried Away tote on TSV day, it's out for delivery. Mine sat there for days " in process".

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Do you live far from where it was shipped out from? I didn't get mine today.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/22/2014 qualitygal said:

Do you live far from where it was shipped out from? I didn't get mine today.

I live in Western New York. I was surprised to get it Monday. It was sent USPS- I think 1st class mail. Hope yours shows up soon.
Honored Contributor

The TSV doesn't have an inside zip pocket? Is this one of those Q exclusive kind of bags?