Honored Contributor

Even when I am not carrying a Vera bag I love to open my purse and find a slew of brightly colored accessories. I have a blue java glasses case and cosmetic bag. i used to have a VB wallet until I fell in love with a Shariff one from HSN and now I carry that - I also have a VB jewelry case when we travel to Pa for the summer and another large cosmetic bag for when we travel as well. I also have a VB umbrella in the pink elephants pattern in my purse. When I get something out of my purse that is a VB item it frequently spawns a conversation - that alone is a reason to carry them. do other ladies like to carry VB accessories?

Super Contributor

I also love Vera accessories. In my purse I have a vera wallet, small cosmetic bag, and change purse.

Super Contributor

I love the Vera accessories also. But I also almost exclusively carry a Vera Bradley bag. I find them lightweight and just a joy to use. I haven't used my leather bags in several years.

Honored Contributor
Yes, I love all things VB. Well, almost. I also have one of the decorative B&BW hand sanitizer holders hanging on the outside of my handbags. Such a variety.