Respected Contributor

So many Vera bags being used everywhere

Just returned from my honeymoon overseas and I too carried my Vera bags as they are so light, attractive and easy to pack.

I really love all my Vera bags and enjoy the compliments I receive, as well as using them in my travels.

Regular Contributor

Re: So many Vera bags being used everywhere

My mom and I have commented about the proliferation of VB bags that we see in international airports in the last few years. They are so handy to travel with - worth to swap out to them just for the lightweight aspect.

Respected Contributor

I am waiting for the re-launch. Hoping for toned down prints.

Super Contributor

I do love the Vera Tote and the large duffel. I carry everything and a small purse in my tote, and I carry uniforms back and forth to work in my large duffel.

I also have a weekender that I use on occasion.

They are so light, and the organizational features are genius.

Super Contributor

On 7/17/2014 traveler said:

I am waiting for the re-launch. Hoping for toned down prints.

I don't care for the wild designs myself. I like the Cantebury print, but I mostly use the black.

Esteemed Contributor

Lots on college campuses, too.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/17/2014 Zcat said:

I do love the Vera Tote and the large duffel. I carry everything and a small purse in my tote, and I carry uniforms back and forth to work in my large duffel.

Genius? Am I missing something? Do you mean pockets or is there something else they have that no one else does?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

On 7/17/2014 Puppy Lips said:
On 7/17/2014 Zcat said:

Genius? Am I missing something? Do you mean pockets or is there something else they have that no one else does?

Heaven forbid someone be enthusiastic and use hyperbole.

Honored Contributor

WONDERFUL for travel, summer time fun wear, and for storing off-season clothing in the closets! I use the big ones for that and travel!

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/17/2014 ChicagoHeather said:
On 7/17/2014 Puppy Lips said:
On 7/17/2014 Zcat said:

Heaven forbid someone be enthusiastic and use hyperbole.

Don't jump all over me. Just wondering if there is something to these bags that I don't see. I have the large duffel, though I have not used it yet. I also have two of the cosmetic cases. I am glad if you all like these bags and enjoy them. The prints are beautiful. I think the genius here is the marketing and the profit this company must be making, because they seem a tad expensive for what you get. Not bashing making a profit, but the price stops me from buying any more.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead