Super Contributor

I ordered it in African Violet. I've had my eye on it since they sent out the preview info, but I wanted to see the presentation. It reminds me of the Campus Tote, which I really like.

Super Contributor

Re: Is Anyone Getting the TSV?

I'm trying to decide which pattern to get!!! I like the African Violet or the Ziggy Zinnia one.

Super Contributor

Hi, Pepper! That Ziggy Zinnia is a nice one too.

Super Contributor

I would like to buy the breast cancer one because my Mom died of that awful disease and my niece was just diagnosed with it. So many decisions!!

Super Contributor

On 7/16/2014 Pepper22 said:

I would like to buy the breast cancer one because my Mom died of that awful disease and my niece was just diagnosed with it. So many decisions!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom and niece. Saying a prayer for your niece's speedy recovery. That disease has touched my family also. I'm sure I will eventually get an accessory piece in that pattern.

Super Contributor

Thanks deercreek. I pray that they will come up with a cure for all cancers. My niece is just 42 with 3 children. She's a very strong woman. But I tell her she needs to lean on us also. Maybe I will find an accessory to buy in that pattern.

I really don't need another VB but....it's hard not to. My favorite patterns seem to be Olivia Pink & Cocoa Moss. But I like others also. What is your favorite?

Honored Contributor

I got pink swirls, love the colors and free shipping and handling!!! Woo hoo.

see 259290 for a smartphone wristlet, as an accessory if you want. it can hook on to the outside of the purse.

I'm glad to help fight cancer.

Valued Contributor

Probably not. The fact that it doesn't have a zipper is a real bummer for me. And, Vera Bradley, please: Can you come out with some other pattern and color choice that isn't screaming neon and loud?

Respected Contributor

I totally agree with you Grammarqueen- I loved the old JavaBlue and Symphony in Hue, a bit more subtle. These gigantic, loud florals are not appealing. Also not paying $60 for a tote with no zipper- Sorry, not a value in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

The TSV is just way too large for my taste. However, from what I see in the stores, large purses are in style.