Contributor

Philosophy shows: new Vera bag spotted?

For anyone who likes Philosophy (or just watched the shows today) I spotted a Vera bag in QVC promo spot between product presentations. I don't recognize the bag (shown in Ziggy Zinnia) yet it looks familiar. Could it be the TSV coming on July 17? Did anyone else see it?

The bag looked like a combo of a Two Way Tote and a Laura possibly. Pocket on front like a Laura, had flat straps with metal rings.

Hmmm.. something to wonder about all week! Can't wait for the TSV! I hope not another travel bag.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Philosophy shows: new Vera bag spotted?

I am getting something in the new pattern African Violets. Like this crossbody on the VB website.

Can't wait !!

Super Contributor

We have a local Hallmark store that recently began selling VB. They mailed out a flyer with the fall patterns. But the multi-paged ad was all about college stuff. Not one thing aimed at anyone older than 22. ;/

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/12/2014 Irishrose136 said:

We have a local Hallmark store that recently began selling VB. They mailed out a flyer with the fall patterns. But the multi-paged ad was all about college stuff. Not one thing aimed at anyone older than 22. ;/

The company targeted Back to School earlier this month and will now introduce the rest of the Fall lineup on July 17'th. Even the VB store in town won't have ""mature"" items till then.

Contributor

Hi Cindy- I have the Carryall Crossbody in Heather and absolutely love it! I plan to purchase it in the new Pink Swirls pattern Smiley Happy You will really enjoy it!

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/12/2014 pgdark19 said:

Hi Cindy- I have the Carryall Crossbody in Heather and absolutely love it! I plan to purchase it in the new Pink Swirls pattern Smiley Happy You will really enjoy it!

Oh good...so nice to have positive feedback.

Honored Contributor

OP, the bag you saw will be the TSV.
New Contributor

Yes, I did see it and was wondering the same thing.

Regular Contributor

Is it a crossbody?
Regular Contributor

Well, just received an email for the TSV - no crossbody strap.