Regular Contributor

my visit to the vera outlet wow!!!!

The other day went to Philadelphia premire outlets , I promised myself no more VB ,yeah that lasted 2 minutes lol!!! Once I saw people carrying the big orange VB bags with their purchases, I still was holding strong . Darn passed the store they had tables set up with the large color block tote bag 60% off,omg couldn't resist so I picked the Venetian pasiley pattern.okay buy only this. Yeap just like you can't eat one chip. So all the sudden I was carry my big orange bag filled with Venetian goodies!!! Convertible cross body bag, mirror cosmetic ,wristlet,lunch bag, lined ditty bag for the tote . Key lanyard .Here is the best with the 50% off, my birthday discount 20%, and an extra 10% off from the coupon book my total was $78.00. Oh later I went back and bought the throw which came to $26.00.

So the moral of this is vb just can't resist lol!!!

Super Contributor

Re: my visit to the vera outlet wow!!!!

Sigh, wish my outlet store had a VB outlet. I like a lot of her styles. What a score you made. Congrats.

Esteemed Contributor

Phila is a fun outlet, been there several times! I spend literally hours there- first filling up that big orange shopping bag. And then sitting calmly and deciding what I REALLY need to buy!!

Regular Contributor

Chips wish u had a vb outlet by u but can be dangerous lol!!!

Ibb I hear you !!! The first instinct is just to buy buy. All those patterns. Walking the outlet so many people are carrying that bag lol!! Love the outlets I did damage at Chico,jockey,and bought alot for my 7 month old great niece.

Super Contributor

Wow! Congratulations on your great deals!

Honored Contributor

Nails, I feel your happy pain. I got some stuff of VB this weekend too, once again, saving my husband money, we love to laugh at that. I love the cross body little bags. Since I take my little girl with me in the car, it so fits the bill and I can take just the bare essentials I need. That makes me super happy. So....we both did good. I would be murder in a store, LOL

Super Contributor

floss, what an awesome VB outing you had!!!!!!!!! I'm happy for you! I wish I had a VB outlet close by me. I don't know of any but maybe I need to research this.

Enjoy your purchases!!

Super Contributor

sounds like a fun day!

Honored Contributor

A definite big score! Congrats and enjoy your purchases!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

You know the saying, "the more u spend, the more u save". Great purchases!!!