Honored Contributor

I have already started looking for the ideal fall bag. When we came to Pa for the summer - we will be here til mid fall - I brought a everyday and a dressy neutral summer bags but forgot to bring somethng for after labor day - so i am looking. I don't want to pay a ton so I enjoy the search - for the perfect bag at the perfect price. I don't want to go too large which is a challenge this year as most bags out there this summer are HUGE. Is anyone else searching for their perfect FALL bag?

Honored Contributor
I have enough purses to last a lifetime, but I bought a new one last week that I'll use in the fall. Coach is having their first semi-annual sale and I got a great purse (cloth with silver toned hardware) for 50% off. It was one of their more "reasonable" (for them anyway) bags price wise at full price, since it was cloth and I was thrilled with 50% off. I also bought the same purse for my stepson's wife for Christmas. Good luck with your search. It's fun to look.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor
I'm sorry, when I posted I didn't realize you'd posted your thread on the Vera Bradley forum!

Super Contributor

The new VB patterns will be coming out soon. Maybe there will be something that catches your eye. You might want to check on their website to see if you'd prefer one of the solids. As far as size goes, the Carryall Crossbody is a nice medium size bag. I usually use it as a shoulder bag rather than cross body. Needing a new fall bag is a good problem to have. Enjoy your search!

Honored Contributor
On 6/21/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: I'm sorry, when I posted I didn't realize you'd posted your thread on the Vera Bradley forum!
I would love a nice Coach but it, s not in my budget even on sale.
Super Contributor

I own 4 handbags, so I am good. I love Vuitton, Gucci and Chanel.

Honored Contributor
On 6/21/2014 happy housewife said:
On 6/21/2014 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: I'm sorry, when I posted I didn't realize you'd posted your thread on the Vera Bradley forum!
No problem. I love Vera Bradley too! I was lucky on my Coach. With 50% off! it was a good enough price.

Contributor

I love great leather handbags. I just recently came across a website that makes all great leather goods from Florence, Italy. Who doesn't love leather from Florence? My daughter's BD is coming up and she is in need of a great brown leather satchel. I went to this website and I was pleasantly surprised. They have bags of every description. I clicked on handbags and I found bags in the $300 range. Not for me. But I continued to scroll down the page and to my surprise they had three great looking, fine leather bags on CLEARANCE. These are $300 bags for $89.70. If you sign up to receive their emails, you get an extra 20% off the clearance price. Although the shipping and handling is quite high.I got the Baccelo bag and when I received it.....it was great. For that price for great Italian leather. You can't go wrong. The website is: Floto.com. Happy shopping!!

Honored Contributor

Love ""Bittersweet"" colors for fall. I'll be using my VB bag this fall for that.

Super Contributor
On 6/21/2014 happy housewife said:

The outlets are cheap and I'm sure you could find one on ebay for cheap.