Super Contributor

Just in case you haven't seen it..it's going on now..

Respected Contributor

Is it every seller? How do you find? Can you post a link?

Honored Contributor

I didn't. Thank!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor
Wow! Those are some amazing prices! Sunshine Kate... its a Vera Bradley sponsored sale... you should see a banner or link that says ""Vera Bradley sale"" on the home page
Esteemed Contributor

I got the notice yesterday when it first started. To make it even sweeter, yesterday they gave an additional 10% off if you spent $100.

I'm not buying a thing. I'm all Vera'd out for the time being, but those sales are incredible. Up to 75% off!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor
Also.. If picking out several items add them to your cart and check out once. Orders over 65 ship free. I think there is also either reduced or free shipping after the first item if the order is less than 65... Try this link, it's a mobile link as I'm on my phone right now.. http://m.ebay.com/sch/verabradley/m.html?isRefine=true If it doesn't. Try this one. This is the link from the email http://www.ebay.com/rpp/fashion-events/061614-f-ps-vera-bradley-on-ebay/shop-all/
Super Contributor
Glad I could help!! Or enable as the case may be. Smiley Wink I picked up the laptop carryall for 44 in the canterberry cobalt. and a couple items for Christmas
Super Contributor
On 6/17/2014 Lori said: Glad I could help!! Or enable as the case may be. Smiley Wink I picked up the laptop carryall for 44 in the canterberry cobalt. and a couple items for Christmas

It seems like I just put the snow boots and shovel away, switched out the closets for summer clothes, and house-cleaned the bed and brought out the summer sheets and coverlet. Buy for Xmas............YIKES!!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Esteemed Contributor

FYI -- The additional 10% off if you spend $100 is still going on.

Stock up ladies!!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor
Lol I know. I don't always get a head start.. Last year I was behind. This year I've got a big head start. Smiley Happy And you're right! We did go straight from winter to summer!