Not applicable
I'm stuck in a Vera rut. I have a few newer bags, but none if them are jumping out at me. I bought a mailbag in clementine with my birthday coupon a few months back, and I tried to carry it, but it just didn't feel right. I love the color but not the style. So I have it to my mom. I also bought a curvy tote in julep tulip when all the retiring colors/styles went on sale. But it's just not doing it for me. Usually in this situation, I would just go back to one of my old bags, but none of them are speaking to me either. I'm thinking about how much I liked my old Stephanie bag, and how I wish I could find something similar, in an updated color. Any suggestions?
Frequent Contributor

Ebay has a lot of bags (New With Tags) that may fulfill your needs. I know what you mean about bags just not feeling right. I like a lot of the older prints, and they can only be found on ebay.

What colors do you like? I may be able to suggest some patterns to check out Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Hello,

If you would like some good bags, a Clare might be nice, a tote, or petite tote if you are looking for something smaller, a Lizzy (smaller version of the Clare) Mandy, Little Mandy, Hipster, and other different bags are popular.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

VeraBradleyGirl

"Fake friends are like shadows. They are right behind you in your brightest moments but disappear in your darkest hours." -Unknown

Esteemed Contributor

Try the On the Go bag. They look very similar to me on eBay. I actually thought the Stephanie was On the Go, and placed it in my favorites. I just can't vouch for the size.

The Cassidy is also a cute bag, but to me the strap isn't long enough.

I also know what you mean about a bag just not feeling right. I tried a Miller bag some time ago but it was so big I was afraid it would bang into things in the store and knock them over.

That's why it's important to try them on first to make sure they're comfortable on your shoulder (and don't slide down, like some of those rolled-handles do.)

Just go into the Vera store and knock yourself out!

A big welcome to VeraBradleyGirl! I hope you enjoy yourself around here. We're always looking for new fans!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Occasional Contributor

Thank you!

It was a big surprise to log on and for someone to actually realize that I am here. I am always here to help for anyone who needs one. If someone needs me they can always just ask me and will be able to assist someone.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/12/2014 VeraBradleyGirl said:

Thank you!

It was a big surprise to log on and for someone to actually realize that I am here. I am always here to help for anyone who needs one. If someone needs me they can always just ask me and will be able to assist someone.

With a name like VeraBradleyGirl, how could we miss you on this board??? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I decided I want a bag in Venetian Paisley. It's such a pretty, colorful pattern. I know it's on sale but I'm waiting for a BIG sale. 40% off isn't enough. It has to be 50% or 60% for me to even be interested, plus the $20 off coupon.

I have a search on eBay for a few of the bags I like, so we'll see.

Happy shopping!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett