Contributor
Ok I'm dating myself but in addition to the very bold styles you are putting out now, could you do some of the older, less bold calico patterns? Possibly bring some out of retirement? They go with more and frankly, my older bags receive more compliments. Thanks for considering.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Less bold patterns please.

I agree completely!

Occasional Contributor

Hello,

Vera Bradley can not view this, so you may want to email them personally instead of putting it on the internet as they cannot see it. However, you may consider buying one used off of ebay if you truly would like an older pattern.

Older patterns are coming out of retirement. A local outlet manager mentioned Pink Elephants coming out of retirement. Outlets will have older patterns, and so will the yearly outlet sale.

During the yearly outlet sale, grab a few huge bags, and you may want to grab anything and everything that you think is cute. If you like it, drop it in. Later, once the crowd has died down you will need to sift through the items that you have picked up as you don't want to risk losing the best items.

Thanks,

VeraBradleyGirl

Super Contributor

I love the two Canterbury patterns.. I've gotten my mother pieces in the magenta and myself in the cobalt.. We've both received several compliments on this pattern from non vera fans.
Esteemed Contributor

hi Lori, I don't have anything *yet* in the Canterbury's but I think they're both beautiful. I'm not sure which one I love more!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

I have some pieces in the Canterbury magenta. I really like them & always get compliments on them.

Super Contributor

Has anyone looked on ebay? VeraBradley (seller) has a lot on sale right now.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?ssPageName=STRK%3Anull%3AMESOI&_ssn=verabradley&_pgn=5&_skc=100&rt=nc

Honored Contributor

Since I'm fairly new to these bags, I have to say that what caught my eyes, was the bold colors. I love colors so these were a dream come true. JMHO