Super Contributor

What prints/patterns do you see the most in your area?

I live in FL. The prints or patterns I see most around are: DOODLE DAISY, TEA GARDEN, WATERCOLOR, GO WILD, HEATHER, and SAFARI SUNSET. What is popular in your neck of the woods?

Super Contributor

Re: What prints/patterns do you see the most in your area?

Hi Poppet. I live in Ohio in a very small town of 5,000. Around here I see all patterns. There are no one or two that people carry. I enjoy watching when I go to stores & places to see what bags & patterns we are carrying.

I love the Cocoa MOss pattern. That's my absolute favorite. I also like Deco Daisy.

Super Contributor

Wow! I don't think I see just a handful of prints. It runs the gamut from older bags/prints to the newest ones out.

Heather has my heart. {#emotions_dlg.tt1} I'm a purple & magenta & turquoise gal! Wore the scarf all winter. Can't wait for spring - oh, it is spring - can't wait for warm weather to pull out my Veras.

Trusted Contributor

Black, black and more black. I live in the NY metropolitan area!
Esteemed Contributor

I live in No. Calif. (Roseville) and have a VB store nearby. I see a lot of Plum Crazy. Bittersweet, and Midnight Blues. I tend toward black microfiber (I used to work in San Francisco and never got over black, black, and more black.)

Plum Crazy

Bittersweet

Midnight Blues

Classic Black

Honored Contributor

Farming community -- burlap and gunnysacks. High style would be denim.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/19/2014 AuntG said:

Farming community -- burlap and gunnysacks. High style would be denim.

AuntG LOL

I'm sick of black and have decided that I need some color in my life. I've been carrying Vera for about two years now, and I love so many of the patterns. They make me happy!

A few weeks ago I was at a large radiologist's office, waiting for a friend. I noticed Baroque, Midnight Blue, Suzani, and Ribbons. I know there were more but those are the ones I definitely remember. All the styles were different as I recall. A young woman was carrying a backpack.

Now I'm trying to decide on which wallet to buy. I've had this beautiful leather wallet for years, and it refuses to wear out, so I'm going to get a Vera wallet and see if it compares. I'm just not sure which one.

Happy Vera to you all!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett