Super Contributor

What do you think is the most popular Vera Bradley tote?

Super Contributor

My favorites are the Villager and the Pleated Tote.

I prefer a bag that has a zippered top.

What tote is your favorite, Poppet?

Super Contributor

Hi Deercreek! My fave is the Villager. This is the perfect tote, not too big or too small, plenty of pockets, roomy, and zips on top. I'm soooo upset they have retired this! They only brought back for a limited time on VB website. Now they only have 3 patterns (none my taste) but I bought one for my cousin in her fave pattern. I wish they'd bring this tote back permanently.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/11/2014 Poppet1 said:

Hi Deercreek! My fave is the Villager. This is the perfect tote, not too big or too small, plenty of pockets, roomy, and zips on top. I'm soooo upset they have retired this! They only brought back for a limited time on VB website. Now they only have 3 patterns (none my taste) but I bought one for my cousin in her fave pattern. I wish they'd bring this tote back permanently.

Poppet, I totally agree with you. The Villager is my favorite style bag, along with the Betsy. They're pretty much the same except the Villager is taller. So of course they discontinued both of them. The Mandy was supposed to be a replacement for the Betsy but it's not. I don't care for the recessed zipper. Bring back the Betsy!!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

For a big tote, the Miller bag by far! For a medium, the Vera. I use Betsy or Mandy for a purse.

Super Contributor

The Miller bag is fantastic for trips! I have it in VERSAILLES. Love it!