Super Contributor

Anyone have the TWO WAY TOTE?

What do you think of the TWO WAY TOTE? What do you use it most often for?

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone have the TWO WAY TOTE?

I have that tote in two different prints. I use mine as an everyday bag. Its the perfect size. Its one of my favorite bags.

Super Contributor

Thanks, Pepper. I got one from my aunt in Doodle Daisy. What patterns do you own?

Esteemed Contributor

I tried it on at the store and it jsut didn't feel comfortable on my shoulder. At any length! The organization is minimal - not enough pockets. I also prefer bags/totes with a zipper on top.

Super Contributor

I have the Two Way Tote in 8 different patterns so I obviously love it. I carry it all three ways, on the crook of my arm, shoulder, and Crossbody. I love the roominess inside. I do wish it had an outside pocket but that wasn't a deal breaker for me.
Frequent Contributor

I like the two way tote. I have it in several patterns. I don't find that it is big enough to fit all of my junk.

Super Contributor

On 4/11/2014 Poppet1 said:

Thanks, Pepper. I got one from my aunt in Doodle Daisy. What patterns do you own?

I have it in the Cocoa Moss & Lola. I think its a great bag. Do you like yours?

Super Contributor

I love the Two Way Tote and have it in 4 different patterns...I use it as a casual handbag and also carry it in the crook of the arm, by the shoulder strap or crossbody...it's really practical and comfortable in my opinion Smiley Happy))
Super Contributor

On 4/11/2014 Pepper22 said:
On 4/11/2014 Poppet1 said:

I have it in the Cocoa Moss & Lola. I think its a great bag. Do you like yours?

Hi Pepper22! Those are lovely prints! I got the Doodle Daisy as a surprise gift for my aunt. She loves the colors of Doodle Daisy so I hope she likes it. It should be shipping out this week, so I will let you know what she thinks.

Not applicable

I got the two way tote in plum crazy for half off. I really do like it. I use the little hipster in the same print on a regular basis for my necessities, while placing extra items in the tote and leaving it in the car until I need it.

It is well constructed and really attractive and the handles are nice. However, the pockets inside are not really functional, so if you're looking for organization, another tote would be better. Since it has magnetic closure, the actually storage capacity is much less than if it had a zip top. It is like a medium sized tote with a firm bottom.