Contributor

New Disney Vera Bradley pattern

It is so similar to the pattern Flower Shower, but VB incorporated Mickey icon in the flowers. Just Google New VB Disney pattern and you will see the similarity.

Super Contributor

Re: New Disney Vera Bradley pattern

I have a friend who loves Mickey, but it appears the VB/Disney collab is exclusive to the theme parks.

Contributor

Yes, the Disney store is not carrying Vera Bradley currently. It may be back when they introduce the new pattern early May.

Super Contributor

I was told you could only get them at the theme parks.

Frequent Contributor

A Disney inspired print resembling Clementine will debut in the fall.

Contributor

I was at Disneyworld 2 weeks ago and my daughter was hoping to get one of the insulated lunch totes. When we got there , none were available in the entire park; they were totally sold out. A few days later we walked into a shop at the Magic Kingdom and they had just gotten a shipment in; women were going crazy!

I had never been a huge fan of VB but a few days earlier my youngest daughter got sick on one of the Disney buses and my friend gave her her VB bag to throw up into (sorry if that's gross.) She threw the bag into the wash on hot water and it came out like new so that sold me!!

My daughter and I got backpacks, they are adorable! And I really like the fact that they are so lightweight and............of course washable! She was disappointed that they didn't have the lunch totes in the Disney pattern but she does love her backpack and I think I may be a convert!

BTW that store sold out in a few hours; they had a window display up and a few hours later it was gone.....