Contributor

disappointed with current VB prices

I'm not trying to complain or bash Vera Bradley. I have been collecting for years and love their totes and handbags. But, why are we seeing such high prices? The cargo sling and tic tac tote are $88??!! Look at the Vera tote - it's $86 but it is huge with interior quilted pockets and quilted straps. So why are we seeing the Tic Tac tote at $88???

Right now I'm only going to be able to purchase one of these great bags with either a coupon code or on eBay or wait until the pattern I like is on clearance. I'm sad to see them getting out of my price range Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: disappointed with current VB prices

High prices and to me garish and loud prints I wouldn't carry.

Honored Contributor

I think the prices are about the same.

Trusted Contributor

Do you ever shop thrift or resale stores? I do, and I see VB items there quite often at greatly reduced prices. I recently bought a large VB tote with great pockets in like-new condition for $4 and change at Goodwill! A quick run through the washer and it was ready to go! I looked it up online and found it for $80+.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

New to VB , so I don't know what former prices were. I will be doing my future purchases , as I am current ones - with coupons or codes, or waiting on another great sale.

I like a couple of the new patterns, but not going to pay regular price. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I don't have much of a collection yet, but proud to carry the 3 bags I own, garish and all!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

Luckily VB has lots of sales and coupon codes available. If you just keep an eye on the VB website you can get great deals.

Super Contributor

I was very fortunate. I'm a purple gal and fell totally in love with Heather last fall. My b-day was in October. My Mom had picked up some well-placed hints I dropped. But I never expected what I got............The Hipster, the Crossbody Wallet/Wristlet, the Eyeglass Case and the Scarf (which I wore all winter). Can't wait for spring to arrive here in NE PA so I can start to use my hipster etc.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the new Tic Tac Tote, but the price is crazy! $88?? I don't think so!

I'll wait until it goes on sale or I get a nice big coupon or promo code.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett