Honored Contributor

Just saying thanks to Jacque G. for the excellent presentation last night.

Thoroughly enjoyed her presentation with Liz last night. She loves the purses, etc., and I enjoyed it so much. They showed everything on each item, and I loved the presentation. That's one of the best I've ever seen on the Q. Thanks JG!

Super Contributor

Re: Just saying thanks to Jacque G. for the excellent presentation last night.

Unlikely the salespersons ever read this board. Better to message her on her Facebook page.

Valued Contributor

To me, she was overbearing and constantly talking OVER the vendor, I put her on MUTE a few times. Everyone's perception is different.

Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed that she really loves the Lola pattern. When she looks at anything in Lola, her eyes actually shine.

That's the way everyone should look when they look at something they really love {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/22/2014 Fabby said:

Unlikely the salespersons ever read this board. Better to message her on her Facebook page.

The hosts and vendors may not post, but if you don't think they read then you are being naive. Not everyone wants to join the QVC Facebook community, so I think qualitygal's thread is just fine here.

To qualitygal, you should also send an email to Jacque or one expressing your pleasure of the show using the generic customer service email form on this website. They do respond. I would like to believe that feedback like this is passed on to the PR/marketing staff which in turn probably share with the manager of the hosts, or directly to the host the comment is related to.

Honored Contributor

I love her enthusiasm for the VB products.
Trusted Contributor

I thought she did fine. She definitely has a thing for Lola . I own a Lola of my own, now. Wink

I agree with sunala, lol - her eyes did shine!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

I appreciate it when they have a host on that truly loves VB and actually owns some of their bags, like Jacque and Jill. You can see that their enthusiasim rings true. They are not just selling a product, they really love it.