Esteemed Contributor

Vera Bradley store yesterday~

I wanted to see the new patterns and my friend and I went to the VB store. It was busy, but not like it used to be! I like the petal paisley. I would have liked it in the 100 handbag..found out its now retired! Got a darling collar for my minpin at Christmas time..they were sold out of the collars and leashes, and now they are ALSO retired! I left thinking this could be the last time for anymore VB purchases for me. Checked ebay for the collars etc..of course they're sky high, bummer~ Just had to vent..been a collector since 1988!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley store yesterday~

Good morning !! Glad to see you were out shopping , but so sorry you had a bad experience.

I am a VB "newbie." Just received a mailbag and accordion wallet in "Midnight Blues." I just love them. Even my dh noticed the bag first thing and commented on how "pretty!"

Of course , enclosed with that bag and wallet was another $20 coupon, so I now have two additional bags and wallets on the way. {#emotions_dlg.blush} So that thus far is my entire "collection." lol

Also , just received an email with a coupon code for a % off. I have 6 items in my bag , but they have been there for a couple days now, so there is hope that I am gaining will power.

These are addictive.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I am so sorry you may not purchase again. Wow , would love to see your collection!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Hoping you have a good day, emmies !{#emotions_dlg.wub}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

Just a suggestion, try Ebay, you would be surprised that "REAL" VB with tags are on ebay. Do a search and see if you find the items you are looking for. I have gotten quite a few things and that is why I have such a large collection. Ebay is good for wallets also.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/22/2014 twocent said:

Good morning !! Glad to see you were out shopping , but so sorry you had a bad experience.

I am a VB "newbie." Just received a mailbag and accordion wallet in "Midnight Blues." I just love them. Even my dh noticed the bag first thing and commented on how "pretty!"

Of course , enclosed with that bag and wallet was another $20 coupon, so I now have two additional bags and wallets on the way. {#emotions_dlg.blush} So that thus far is my entire "collection." lol

Also , just received an email with a coupon code for a % off. I have 6 items in my bag , but they have been there for a couple days now, so there is hope that I am gaining will power.

These are addictive.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I am so sorry you may not purchase again. Wow , would love to see your collection!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Hoping you have a good day, emmies !{#emotions_dlg.wub}

I think you will get a $20 coupon for your birthday! Call your nearest VB store or call CS at dot com to make sure you're in their system. I am sure I have over 40 bags, all in perfect shape. You can wash them, make sure you take the plastic cover out in the bottom of your bag. I have enough bags that I change them often, so they never wear! I love them..but think I am finally satisfied, lol. One of the SA's at the store made sure I am in the system yesterday, so come my birthday in May, if I get my $20, I will HAVE to go there and see what I need, lol. Also met a wonderful woman there. She and I discovered we had much in common! She gave me her info so we could have lunch! That made my day. VB collectors are the best! Love you twocent!! Enjoy your new bags, they make me happy!!Smile Btw, I took my collection into the store several years ago and the girls had fun looking at them. They also had a contest, and I won for having the oldest pattern! They let me pick whatever bag I wanted! Just wish they would bring back some of the old designs!! Wish you lived close and I could share them with you! Have a great weeken{#emotions_dlg.wub}d! Wanted to add, the love the midnight blues, very pretty! I also got a VB robe from my son this Christmas..it was the best gift! He gave me a wallet for my birthday. Love it! The flip flops are good, just wait till they go on sale! It IS addictive as you say, lol!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/22/2014 sunshine3215 said:

Just a suggestion, try Ebay, you would be surprised that "REAL" VB with tags are on ebay. Do a search and see if you find the items you are looking for. I have gotten quite a few things and that is why I have such a large collection. Ebay is good for wallets also.

sunshine, I love the bay, and I got a couple of bags there last summer! Just recently I got a VB tshirt for $7! Love that!! You are a smart cookie, I just discovered VB on the bay recently..I look for the buy it now and free shipping! Enjoy your weekend!

-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

what they have VB t shirts....wow...I thought this was something new...I didn't know they had done them in the past.