Super Contributor

New Patterns -- What's Your Favorite?

I was just at the VB site looking at the new patterns and products again. My DD got a code today so I'm tempted to place an order with her. Have any of you ordered a little something for yourself today? What's your favorite new pattern? I actually like all of them this time. I'm thinking of maybe ordering a Mandy in Flutterby.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Patterns -- What's Your Favorite?

I like them all!!! Too hard to decide!!!

Valued Contributor

I like two of the prints, but I don't think I'm going to order. I have enough bags that I don't carry now. I got on the Vera craze about 1 year ago and I've gone CRAZY. Now, I realize you don't even carry all these bags. What I might buy is the market totes in the new prints for 8.00 so I have the new print but not buy an expensive item.

Trusted Contributor

I am never one to like anything in the purple family , but I think Flutterby is just gorgeous!

I also like Flower Shower very much! It has me tempted as I have a coupon for 20% off.
I could so go crazy- as in the last couple of weeks, I have ordered three bags and wallets. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

They are my first. I have only received one color so far, Midnight Blues and I am in love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

The other two wallets and two bags have just shipped.

Right now I have 6 items in my cart . {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}{#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

I could so do what sunshine3215 did ! LOL ! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

Yeah, Twocent....don't make my mistake. These bags are going no where...and the only one who has to pay for them is YOU. I have so many wallets, throws, dinner napkins (which I wear I my hair) placements ( which I put on my nightstand), totes, purses, and I love the messengerbags...so I was buying a lot of the off Ebay. I was just a VB groupie, and when I like a print I'd buy several things in that print, then a new print comes out that you like better...then it goes on and on.

Plus I was buying at the VB site and QVC, please....now...when I have a gift to give someone...... I go right in my closet. Some will say...yuke...but ...what am I gonna do...give them away to the salvation army....no....I might have carried a bag 3 times...it is STILL NEW...and I give it away as a gift.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/20/2014 sunshine3215 said:

Yeah, Twocent....don't make my mistake. These bags are going no where...and the only one who has to pay for them is YOU. I have so many wallets, throws, dinner napkins (which I wear I my hair) placements ( which I put on my nightstand), totes, purses, and I love the messengerbags...so I was buying a lot of the off Ebay. I was just a VB groupie, and when I like a print I'd buy several things in that print, then a new print comes out that you like better...then it goes on and on.

Plus I was buying at the VB site and QVC, please....now...when I have a gift to give someone...... I go right in my closet. Some will say...yuke...but ...what am I gonna do...give them away to the salvation army....no....I might have carried a bag 3 times...it is STILL NEW...and I give it away as a gift.

Well I don't think "yuk" - I think anyone would be pleased to have one and I can't see it looking any different than "new" after 3 times. The recipient would "know you" and not mind. It wouldn't be like ordering a new bag and receiving one , that a stranger had carried and paying a new price. It is indeed a gift.

I know I could so get carried away so easily, esp. with the new prints. But I have also seen how cheap the sale prices can be on previous prints. I got in on that deal and saved tons with an additional $20 coupon .

I am debating on placing another order, but with 20% off the new colors- they are still pricey.

Will have to do some more thinking before hitting that submit button. I will have three bags and matching wallets , along with other brands of bags I own. I can only care one at a time {#emotions_dlg.laugh} -and trust me, I have plenty stashed that I never carry {#emotions_dlg.blush}. Those will be going to my local animal shelter for their yard sale.

You are right, VB isn't going anywhere, no rush!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

Well I went by the Vera Bradley store and got this sports duffle style but in the Fanfare (Black & White). Everything was nice !! I got to reach in a gift bag and got a 20% coupon making it even nicer. The Flower Shower was a close 2'nd and would wok right into fall.

Mine Very Popular today

This was cute also

Esteemed Contributor

I'd have to see them in person to decide. They really do look a lot different when you're up close and personal with them!

Definite possibilities there......

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE the petal paisley, BUT I don't think they make the handbag 100 anymore! I have been collecting that bag since the 90's.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Frequent Contributor

Flower Shower is definitely my personal favorite. I purchases the new slim hipster and the regular hipster in this pattern yesterday as well as 2 clearance market bags and for orders of over $125 you get the travel duffle free in Flutterby. I like the Flower Shower because it's more laid back and casual like me.